2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Which is better MBA or M.tech after completing B.tech?

As you say that you have completed your B.tech. after B.tech both the MBA or M.tech are better options. Both the courses have their own scope and career guidelines.

The selection of course is depends on your interest. According to me you should choose the M.tech because you are from the B.tech background.

No doubt MBA is also a good course but I think for the B tech student it is best to do M tech. It has more scopes then MBA.

There is also one more reason that I can prefer the M tech course is that for the MBA one need graduation in any field with minimum 55% marks that means any graduated can apply for the MBA and most of the students prefer this course for their carrier.

So if you want to do M tech then for this you have to give the entrance exam for that.

The GATE is the exam for the M tech. and for the preparation of GATE exam you should have to study the entire syllabus which you had read in 11th, 12th and in B tech.

And if you want to do MBA then there are Also many entrance exams which are conducted for the admission in MBA
ATMA
AMU
CAT
MAT
JMAT
GMAT
SNAP
SMU
JEMAT

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in