2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th November 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Which Is Better IHM Or IIHM

Hii sir, I wants to get A Degree in Hotel Management Please tell Me Which is Good for Hotel Management Studies Either IHM or IIHM ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA in IIHM kolkata
Salary In IIHM
Prospectus of IIHM
Jobs In IIHM
How To Take Admission In IIHM
Fees for IIHM
Careers In IIHM
IIHM Kolkata
IIHM Eligibility Criteria
Best IIHM In India
IIHM Kolkata Sector 5
Is IIHM Good
IIHM Karnataka
Jobs In IIHM Delhi
IIHM Diploma
IIHM Asansol
MBA In IIHM Kolkata
IIHM Delhi
Admission in IIHM after Diploma
IIHM Fee structure
16th November 2016, 05:51 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Which Is Better IHM Or IIHM

According to me Both institutes Are good Indian institute of Hotel Management is A Institute of Hotel Management that is Works under the Government of India it is A Government Institute on the Other Hand the IIHM is A International Institute of Hotel Management that is A International Level Institute there you may Also get A Chance for Working With Chef of Foreign Countries And Also get A Chance to go to Abroad

the Admisison details of the Both the Institute Are given bleow

To get admission in IHM, you have to complete your Intermediate examination and you must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination.

IHM offers you B. Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration with Specialization. The IHM situated in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata and in Dadar Mumbai.

To get admission in IHM, you have to appear for the entrance examination. The entrance examination is conducted by National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) every year.

To get admission to B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration in various IHM's in India, you have to appear for the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE
27th June 2022, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

BL course

I am completely B.com 2000, I am live in Chennai. Now I am interested to BBL course.
Kindly say how to apply.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in