2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Berhampur university advertisement

One of my friends told me that Berhampur University has posted an advertisement regarding the vacancies for the post of teachers. So as I am interested in this job, I would like you to provide me with some of the details regarding this which includes the salary and the accommodations offered and the number of available posts.
Similar Threads
Thread
Berhampur University Phd
Course Of Berhampur University
Berhampur University Law
New VC Of Berhampur University
Berhampur University Berhampur Orissa
PhD in Berhampur University
M com In Berhampur University
MBA in Berhampur University
MSW In Berhampur University
LPU University Advertisement
BCA Berhampur University
LLB in Berhampur University
SBI Berhampur University
Bed In Berhampur University
VC of Berhampur University
The Berhampur University
Berhampur University LLB
Berhampur University
Distance Education Centre (Berhampur University) - Orissa, Berhampur
Berhampur University MBA Course
23rd April 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: Berhampur university advertisement

Hello sir, after graduation my sister wants admission in Berhampur University. Will you please provide me here advertisement of Berhampur University?
23rd April 2018, 09:25 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Berhampur university advertisement

Sorry to say you but at this time the Berhampur University does not announced the advertisement for any post. When the Berhampur University is displayed the advertisement then Ill inform you.

Get Berhampur University advertisement in news section:

Last year the Berhampur University was published a notification for the recruitment of Professor/ Reader/ Lecturer/ Assistant Professor vacancies in different Post-Graduate Departments under Berhampur University and Lingaraj Law College (constituent college).

Eligible candidates were invited for apply online from 25-05-2017 & send their hard copy of application on or before 30-06-2017 by 04:30 PM.

Berhampur University Vacancy Details:

Educational Qualification:

Candidates should have an eminent scholar with at least 55% marks at the Masters level or equivalent and with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and having published work of high quality and actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 (ten) publications in referred/ peer-reviewed journals and as books and/ or research/ policy papers

Good academic record with a Ph.D Degree or equivalent published work in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines & at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in the seven-point scale with letter Grades, O, A, B, C, D and E & F at the Masters Degree Level,

Good academic record as defined by the University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever Grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university & qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET.

Selection Process:
Selection will be based on interview.

Applying process:
Candidates can apply online through the website of University:. buodisha.edu.in

Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2017.
Last Date for Hard Copy of Application: 30-06-2017 by 04:30 PM

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in