2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2012, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Benefits of ESIC Pehchan Card

I am providing you link of pdf file which contain all information related to ESIC Pehchan Card include its Benefil. Feel free to download.

esic.nic.in/CIRCULARS/ppwipro.pdf
20th March 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of Employees State Insurance Corporation’s Pehchan card please give me some information regarding to this?
20th March 2015, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

All the employees who are entitled to benefits under the Scheme are issued a set of two ‘Pehchan Card’.

Using this card, the employee can go to the ESI dispensary and avail medical treatment.

One card is for the Insured Person (IP), and the other card is meant for the family members

For more details below I am uploading the PDF file whose some content is here given below

Benefits:
• Central database will be created with demographic and biometric details of Insured persons and their families.

• Insured Persons and their family members can avail treatment in any ESI Hospital or dispensary across India.

• Biometric details (finger prints) to verify and authenticate Insured Persons and their families through card swipe.

• Employers can submit their Return of Contribution online

• Employers can collect information on employees’ benefit availed by respective employees online.

• One time registration. Employees will carry forward with same set of cards every time they change employment.

• Duplication of enrolment can be avoided

ESIC Pehchan Card

Attached Files
File Type: pdf ESIC Pehchan Card.pdf (3.31 MB, 549 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in