2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th September 2012, 05:25 PM
sandy.v

BEML Careers Recruitment

Hello sir I am have mining engineering now I want to apply for job in Bharat Earth Movers Limited so please tell me that is there any current recruitment or not if yes then tell me also job description.
Similar Threads
Thread
Beml be220
Welcome To BEML
Job At BEML
Beml hq
About BEML CMD
Www.BEML Job.Com
BEML Metro
Ceo Of BEML
BEML Recruitment Through GATE
Union Bank Of India Careers Recruitment
Careers BHEL Recruitment Medical
Punjab National Bank Careers Recruitment
South Indian Bank Recruitment Careers
Allahabad Bank Careers Recruitment
BEML India Recruitment
BARC ERNET Careers Recruitment
BEML Recruitment for Engineers Results
BEML Bangalore Recruitment
Indian Bank Careers Recruitment
BEML Engineer Trainee Recruitment
18th September 2012, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BEML Careers Recruitment

As on today 10th Sept 2012, there is no job positions required at the Bharat Earth Movers Limited, so when in future the BEML publish any recruitment job vacancy notification, I’ll inform you or provide you, with detailed description, so you can send me your CV or also email address, on which I’ll inform the job description.
9th December 2015, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to apply for job in the BEML please provide me the details of the job vacancies available at the BEML ?
9th December 2015, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Bharat Earth Movers Limited now known as BEML is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, with headquarters in Bengaluru. It manufactures a variety of heavy equipment, such as that used for earth moving, transport and mining.

As you asking for the jobs in the BEML let me tell you that As per my knowledge there are no jobs available at present in BHMEL when it has I inform you or you may get the details by visiting the official site of the BHMEL
The page may look as follow:
BHMEL

There you may see the link of the career at the left corner of the page click on that link you may see t a dropdown now click on Current jobs form this .

It may redirected you to the page there you may found the information related to the job vacancies at the BHMEL

For your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

BHMEL jobs

29th December 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know what is the last date for applying for the post of Design Consultants in BEML so here can you please give me details ?
29th December 2015, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Hey as Bharat Earth Movers Limited now known as BEML is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, with headquarters in Bengaluru.

As per my idea last date for applying for Design Consultants in BEML is over

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates applying for BEML Recruitment should have Knowledge of SAE/JIS/ISO standards as applicable to the above listed areas.

Job fighters must be well versed with current and future technologies being adopted by global companies and be in a position to suggest and guide engineering teams involved in new product development which are bench marked against global products.

Experience Required:

Applicants who have experience in large manufacturing companies including multinational companies manufacturing open cast mining machinery, will be given preference.

The maximum age limit of applicants must not exceed the age of 65 years

Selection Process:

Candidates will have to go through Test / Interview conducted by selection committee of BEML ltd. candidate’s performance in the following round will determine their selection.

Closing date for the application procedure was 13th November 2015

Postal Address:

The Asst. General Manager (HR),

Recruitment Cell,

BEML Soudha, No.23/1,

4th Main Road,

S.R Nagar,

Bangalore -560027

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in