2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th May 2018, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bella Mody University Of Colorado

I recently took admission in University of Colorado Boulder and from here doing my masters came to know about Bella Mody professor. Will you please provide me details about Bella Mody professor of University Of Colorado also provide list of publications done by them?
26th May 2018, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bella Mody University Of Colorado

The University of Colorado Boulder (commonly referred to as CU or Colorado) is a public research university located in Boulder, Colorado, United States.

Bella Mody
Professor Emerita
College of Media Communication and Information
Bella.Mody@colorado.edu

Education

Ph.D., Psychology, Gujarat University, 1980
M.A., Communication, University of Pennsylvania, 1971
B.A., English Literature, Ranchi University, 1967 (with honours)
Regional and Thematic Interests

South Asia
Media Studies
Selected Publications

2010. Geopolitics of Representation in Foreign News: Explaining Darfur. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, Rowman and Littlefield,

2003. International and Development Communication: A 21st Century Perspective. Thousand Oaks: Sage.

2001. W Gudykunst and B Mody, ed. Handbook of Intercultural and International Communication. Sage.

1995. Mody, B., Bauer, J. & Straubhaar, J. ed. Telecommunications Politics: Ownership and Control of the Information Highway in Developing Countries. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.

1991. Designing Messages for Development Communication: An Audience Participation-based Approach. Sage.

Center for Asian Studies

303-735-5122
1424 Broadway Street
Boulder, CO 80309

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in