2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th September 2014, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Being BSc MPC 2nd year Student Eligible To Join CBI

Sorry to say that being BSc MPC 2nd year Student you are not eligible To join CBI.

Willing Applicants who desire to join the CBI must write the Union Public Service Commission Examination.

Those Willing applicants who have completed their graduation with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to appear for this exam.

Willing Applicants who are applying for the UPSC examination must be citizens of India.

Willing Applicants must be atleast 20 years at the time of applying. SC/ST/OBC Willing Applicants must be atleast 30 years when they apply.

Willing Applicants who are appearing for the UPSC examination must be well informed on current matters.

Written test including essay writing, comprehension, précis writing and vocabulary, it is important that the Applicants have a good knowledge in English.

Willing Applicants who qualify in the written test will be later called for a Physical Test and Interview.
2nd March 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I in the 2nd year BSc student will you please tell me am I Eligible for joining the CBI ?
2nd March 2016, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator

According to me you you are not eligible for CBI exam because you are now in 2nd year of B.Sc degree. So after completion of your graduation degree you are eligible for CBI exam.

To join CBI you need to appear for CGPE exam i.e. Combined Graduate preliminary Exam which is conducted by SSC board every year.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

The selection process is contain in two stage

In first stage written test:-

1)General question ---------- 200marks
2)English -------------------200 marks

In second stage you can faced an interview which is contain 100 marks.

a. Part I - Written Examination carrying: 400 marks
i. General Test
ii. General Intelligence and Reasoning
iii. General Awareness
iv. Numerical Ability

b. Part II - Personality Test (Interview): 100 marks.
i. English Language
ii. Language Comprehension
iii. Communication / Writing
iv. Ability Test

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in