2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

BDS KLE University

After completing 12th My brother wants to do BDS programme from KLE University, so tell me what is the required eligibility criteria for BDS programme???
4th August 2015, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BDS KLE University

KLE University BDS programme details are as given below:

BDS Programme

Eligibility:

The candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination i.e. XIIth /PUC II/ 10+2/ HSC / equivalent examination.

The candidate should also have passes in English language in the qualifying exam.

Selection procedure:
Admission selection will be based on KLEU-AIET entrance exam.

Age limit :
He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS/BDS Courses.

Exam pattern for KLEU AIET

For UG Courses the test will have 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) of single best answer type on Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology (50 on each of them).

The time allotted will be 180 munites (3 Hrs) UG Courses.
The test will begin at 2.00 PM.
Candidates are required to mark their answers in an ICR (Tntelligent Character Reader) Answer Sheet.

Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
There is no Negative Marking for worng answers.

KLE University
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi, Karnataka 590010
0831 244 4444

[MAP]KLE University JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi, Karnataka[/MAP]
4th January 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Himmat and I want you to provide me details regarding the BDS KLE university eligibility details and also give its contact information?
4th January 2016, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

KLE society established Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College in the year 1963.
It is located in Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
It is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India).

Eligibility Criteria for BDS:

The applicants looking for admission should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate examination PUCII/HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or any other equal to 10+2/HSC examination of any recognized Board/University from any School/College studied in India/Abroad after 12 Years of Study.

The applicant should have passed subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together in the qualifying examination i.e. PUC II/10+2/HSC or equal.

The applicant should have also secured at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taking together at KLEU-UGAIET Exam.

Age: The applicants should complete 17 years of age on or before the first day of December of the year for which admission is sought.

Contact Information:

Dr. V.D. Patil MD, DCH
Registrar,
KLE University,
JNMC Campus,
Nehru Nagar,
BELAGAVI - 590 010.
Karnataka, India
Phone.No : +918312444444
Fax No : +918312493777

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in