2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Bcs bamu

I have given the exam of the B.C.S. (Bachelor of Computer Science) of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University and want to know the result of it so please tell me from where can I check the result of BCS exam of BAMU online, give me the process of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bamu prn
Phd at BAMU
Bamu net set
Dr BAMU Pe
BAMU Net
Dr BAMU A
Bamu mba
Bamu gr
Bamu pet 14
BAMU B.Ed CET
Bamu ias
Pet bamu
Bamu
Bamu au
Bamu asc
B.ed bamu
Ar bamu
UGC ASC Dr BAMU
Bed bamu
MA Eco From BAMU
14th May 2020, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bcs bamu

Can you provide me the syllabus for Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) 3rd Year offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University?
14th May 2020, 08:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bcs bamu

The syllabus for Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) 3rd Year offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is as follows:

Semester -V

Course: B.Sc.(C.S.) – V Seme Paper Code: CS-501

Software Cost Estimation

Unit- I

Introduction
Observation on Estimation, Planning process, Software Scope and Feasibility, Types of Resources, Project estimation

Unit-II
Decomposition Techniques
Software sizing, Problem-Based Estimation, LOC-Based Estimation with example, FP- Based Estimation with example, Process-Based Estimation with example, Designing Use Cases, Use Cases- Based Estimation with example, Estimate Reconciliation.

Unit-III
Empirical Estimation Models
Structure of Estimation Model, COCOMO Models, Software Equation, Estimation for Object-Oriented Projects, Estimation for Agile Development, Estimation for Web Projects, Creating a Decision Tree, Outsourcing

Reference Books:
1. Software Engineering a Practitioner’s Approach By Roger S. Pressman (Seventh
Edition) McGraw Hill
2. An Integrated Approach to Software Engineering, Pankaj Jalote, Narosa.

Syllabus B Sc (Computer Science) 3rd Year Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in