2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th January 2017, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BCECE MBBS Prospectus

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) is a state level examination organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).

It is conducted in two stages, namely stage 1 and stage 2 for admission to the first year UG courses in engineering and agriculture field is provided.

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate appearing for the exam must have passed class 12th (intermediate), from a recognized board having 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The candidates belonging to reserved category are given some relaxation in the percentage as per the norms of the government.

The candidate should be 17 years of age for medical courses.

Exam Pattern

The paper was held in two phases i.e. Stage 1 and Stage 2. Candidates who qualify the stage 1 only they can appear for the stage 2. Both stages question paper will be asked in English language.

BCECE Stage 1

There are four sections in the exam i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
All the questions will be of MCQ type having 4 options.
The total no. of question will be 200, i.e. 50 from each section.
The duration of the examination is 2 hours 15 min.
The question paper will be of total 600 marks.
For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.

All candidates have to attempt physics and chemistry as compulsory sections, and Math and biology as optional as per their chosen field for engineering or medical.

BCECE Stage 2

The stage 2 was asked from four sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology, having 100 questions in each subject and each subject carries 400 marks with +4 marks for correct answer and -1 for wrong answer.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCECE MBBS Prospectus 2016.pdf (4.40 MB, 98 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in