2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th July 2012, 04:49 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BCECE Exam

BCECE 2012 2nd stage result has been declared.given below is the link from which you can see your result

result.stage2.bceceboard.com/
You have to enter your roll no. and then click on show result option after that you will get your result.
When you click on the above link you will land on the page which will look similar to the image given below.
21st March 2015, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in the BCECE Exam? Can you please tell me about its eligibility and Application Fees? Also provide me its important dates?
21st March 2015, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is for admission in various professional courses in different Engineering colleges, Medical colleges, Agriculture colleges under the Govt. of Bihar is being conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board as constituted.

Eligibility
There is no minimum age limit for engineering and pharmacy courses.

The candidates must have a minimum age of 17 years as on 1st July 2015 for the medical and agriculture courses.

Candidates should have passed the intermediate examination from a recognized board with the subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Math/Biology with minimum 50% marks (relaxation for SC/ST as per rule).

Application Fees

The candidates belong to the PCM or PCB group are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 660/- (for General and OBC candidates) or Rs. 330/- (for SC and ST candidates).

The candidates belong to PCMB group are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 730/- (for General and OBC candidates) or Rs. 365/- (for SC and ST candidates).

Exam Dates

Starts of Online Registration – 5th Feb 2015 (10:00 am)
End of Online Registration – 25th Feb 2015 (5:00 pm)
Last date of fee submitting through Bank Challan – 28th Feb 2015
Last date of filling the online application form – 4th march 2015
last date of receiving the filled application form – 10th March 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in