2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

BCECE Counselling Letter

I appeared in the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination and now want to download the counselling call letter online so please tell me from where can I download this, provide me the link of it? Also give me details about the counselling schedule of it?
Similar Threads
Thread
BCECE BCECE Result
BCECE Cut Off
MP PET Counselling Letter
BCECE 2nd Round Counselling
Deen dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University Counselling Letter
BCECE BCECE Admit Card
Call Letter For TNEA Counselling
TNEA Counselling Call Letter
BHU UET Counselling Letter
Counselling letter of SHIATS
MGKVP counselling letter
BCECE & BCECE results
UP JEECUP counselling letter
SRM University Counselling call letter
BCECE Nic
UPSEE Counselling Letter
Kanpur University Counselling Letter
SRM University Counselling Letter
Counselling Letter For JEECUP
NDUAT Counselling Letter
23rd May 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: BCECE Counselling Letter

Can you tell me about the Counselling Procedure for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) 2018 conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)?
23rd May 2018, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BCECE Counselling Letter

Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is constituted under Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Act, 1995. It conducts competitive exams every year for admissions in various professional courses of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.

BCECE 2018 Counselling Procedure

The counselling of BCECE 2018 is conducted in online mode. One who has qualified the entrance examof BCECE 2018 will have to register themselves to participate. After registration, the candidates will also have to select their preferred choice of colleges and courses.

The given steps have to be followed by the candidates for BCECE counselling 2018.

Step 1 Online Registration -One will have to enter the information to register themselves for BCECE 2018 counselling.
Step 2 Online Option Entry: After successfully logging in, one will be able to see the following options displayed on the screen:
Registration Details
Available Choices
Fill Choices
Display Filled Choices
Change Password
Provisional Allotment Letter

Step 3 Provisional Seat Allotment: One will be able to check their provisional seat allotment status of BCECE 2018 in online mode.

Step 4 Verification of Handwriting: One will have to undergo verification of their handwriting. The verification is conducted to ensure authenticity of the candidates who will be getting admission through BCECE 2018 counselling.

Step 5 Final Allotment of BCECE 2018: One will be able to download their final allotment status which will consist of timings to report at the allotted institutes where the document verification and payment of tuition fees has to be done for confirmation of admission.

Step 6 Document Verification and Payment of Fees: Finally, the selected candidates will have to report at their allotted institute for verification of documents.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in