2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

BCA Notes PRSU

I am preparing for the exams of BCA II year of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University so can you please provide me important notes for the preparation of the exam? Also provide me the syllabus of BCA II year of Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University?
Similar Threads
Thread
PRSU BBA Notes
PRSU Old Website
Prsu tt
PRSU BSC Syllabus
PRSU More
PRSU Ac
B sc Syllabus Prsu
Prsu pgdca
PRSU DCA Course
PRSU DCA Syllabus
PRSU ac Aboutus about PRSU
Result PRSU
Prsu ugc
MA Result PRSU
Prsu mba
MSW In PRSU
PRSU Notes
Prsu net
PRSU BCA Syllabus Pdf
PRSU Ac In BA Part 1
31st January 2020, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: BCA Notes PRSU

Can you provide me the syllabus for Bachelor of Computer Application [B.C.A] Program offered by PRSU (Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University)?
31st January 2020, 08:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BCA Notes PRSU

Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is an institution of higher education founded in 1964 by Government of Madhya Pradesh. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates 129 colleges and has 29 University Teaching Departments (UTDs)

It was ranked in the 101–150 band among universities in India by National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018 and 48 in the pharmacy ranking.

Its vision is to make quality higher education accessible to all sections of society, including the tribal population of Chhattisgarh to provide quality education in the disciplines of arts, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences and other disciplines of learning and t o develop human resource with world class competence and skills in the respective disciplines.

BCA Syllabus

prsu.ac.in/Admin_1/Upload_Data/Data/12415.pdf

Contact Detail:
Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University
Amanaka G.E.Road, Raipur
Chhattisgarh (India) - 492010
Fax No. 0771-2262818 (Registrar)
Fax No. 0771-2262583 (Conf.)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in