2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

BCA 1st Year Syllabus

I am pursuing BCA 1st year in Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur and I want the syllabus of it as I lost my syllabus so will you please provide me it in a pdf file? When the exams of BCA 1st year of Jai Narain Vyas University will start?
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU LLB 3 year Syllabus
BA 1st Year Syllabus MDU Rohtak
JNVU LLB 2nd Year Syllabus
RTU First Year Syllabus
DCE 2nd Year Syllabus
DTU First Year Syllabus
RTU 2nd Year Syllabus
B.Com 2nd Year Syllabus
IIT CSE 1st Year Syllabus
First Year Syllabus DTU
IIT BHU 1st Year Syllabus
DTU 2nd Year Syllabus
NITRR 1st Year Syllabus
First Year MBA Syllabus
IIT Kgp 1st year syllabus
PTU First Year Syllabus
Syllabus for 1st Year MBA-HR
BDS Second Year Syllabus
Syllabus Of ME 2nd Year UTU
25th June 2018, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: BCA 1st Year Syllabus

Hello sir, Im doing BCA. For exam preparation I want 1st year syllabus. Is there any one can provide me BCA 1st Year Syllabus?
25th June 2018, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BCA 1st Year Syllabus

BCA course students have to study a set of core courses and two concurrent courses out of which one is a language paper.

Equal emphasis is given to both theory and practical papers. Practical work in laboratory forms an integral part of BCA curriculum.

The course delivery methods include classroom discussion, lectures, seminars, group and individual projects, practical in laboratory.

BCA Course: Scheme of Assessment:

Type of Paper Internal Marks range External Marks range
Theory Paper 25 - 50 50 - 75
Practical Paper 40 - 50 50 - 60

BCA 1st Year Syllabus

BCA 1st YEAR-Syllabus

BCA-101 Mathematics-I
BCA-102 Fundamentals of Computer & Information Technology
BCA-103 Digital Electronics
BCA-104 Programming in C
BCA-105 PC Packages
BCA-106 Communicative English
BCA-107 Business Practices & Management
BCA-108 Practical-1 (C Language)
BCA-109 Practical-2 (PC-Packages)

BCA-101 Mathematics-I

UNIT-I

Set theory, quadratic equations, sequence & series, binomial theorems, exponential and logarithms series, determinants, matrices, vector algebra.

UNIT-II
Rectangular co-ordinates, length of a line segment, section ratio, area of a triangle, equations of a straight line circles, conic section, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola.

UNIT-III
Trigonometric functions, trigonometrical ratios of negative and associated angles, trigonometrical ratios of compound angles, multiple and sub multiple angles. Conditional identities involving the angles of a triangle, General solutions of trigonometrical equations. Trigonometrical identities, Properties of triangles, Heights and distances.

UNIT-IV
Functions, limits and continuity, Derivative of functions, Maxima & Minima, Infinite integrals and definite integrals, Solution of ordinary differential equation of Ist order and Ist degree.

Here is PDF for BCA 1st Year Syllabus:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCA 1st Year Syllabus.pdf (1.00 MB, 375 views)
28th January 2021, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BCA 1st year in Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur and I want the syllabus of it as I lost my syllabus so will you please provide me it in a pdf file? When the exams of BCA 1st year of Jai Narain Vyas University will start?[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in