2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

12th April 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

BBDU Math Assignment

I was on leave so I was not aware about my assignment. Will you please share the Babu Banarasi Das University Lucknow Maths Assignment and if it possible to share it with answer then it will be very very good for me?
Similar Threads
Thread
BBDU Phd
BBDU Address
Bbdu mca
Syllabus of BBDU
BBDU Courses
BBDU B.Com
Bbdu bba
Bbdu MBA
BBDU Photos
BBDU Result-15
BBDU Paper ID
BBDU Odd Sem Result
BBDU B Tech
Rank Of Bbdu In Up
BBDU MBA Result
BBDU Approved By
Bbdu ece
Bbdu
BBDU Result of BBA
BBDU Images
26th July 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: BBDU Math Assignment

Can you provide me the assignment/syllabus of B.Sc. (Honours) Mathematics Course offered by BABU (Babu Banarasi Das University), Lucknow?
26th July 2018, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BBDU Math Assignment

The assignment/syllabus of B.Sc. (Honours) Mathematics Course offered by BABU (Babu Banarasi Das University), Lucknow is as follows:

Semester First

Course Name: Calculus

Code: BSM1101

Module I: Hyperbolic functions ([1] Chapter 3). Higher order derivatives, Leibniz rule and its applications to problems of the type ([2] Chapter 5), asymptotes ([2] Chapter 8). Concavity and inflection points Curvature ([2] Chapter 9), curve tracing in Cartesian coordinates, tracing in polar coordinates of standard curves ([2] Chapter 10). LHospitals rule ([2] Chapter 14)

Module II: Reduction formulae, derivations and illustrations of reduction formulae of type ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ∫ ([3] Chapter 1). Volumes by slicing, disks and washers methods, volumes by cylindrical shells ([4] Chapter 6) Parametric equations, Parameterizing a curve, arc length, arc length of parametric curves ([4] Chapter 10) Area of surface of revolution ([4] Chapter 6)

Module III: Techniques of sketching conics, reflection properties of conics, rotation of axes and second degree equations, classification into conics using the discriminant, polar equations of conics, sphere, cone, cylinder([4] Chapter 10).

Module IV: Triple product ([4] Chapter 11), introduction to vector functions, operations with vector-valued functions, limits and continuity of vector functions, differentiation and integration of vector functions, tangent and normal components of acceleration ([4] Chapter 12).

Text Books:

1. Courant and F. John, Introduction to Calculus and Analysis (Vol. I), Courant Institute of Math. Sci. New York, 1965
2. G. Prasad, A Text Book on Differential Calculus, Pothishala Private Limited.
3. G. Prasad, A Text Book on lntegral Calculus, Pothishala Private Limited
4. H. Anton, I. Bivens and S. Davis, Calculus (10th Edition), John Wiley and sons (Asia),
Pt Ltd., Singapore, 2002.

References:
1. G.B. Thomas and R.L. Finney, Calculus, 9th Ed., Pearson Education, Delhi, 2005.
2. M.J. Strauss, G.L. Bradley and K. J. Smith, Calculus, 3rd Ed., Dorling Kindersley
(India) P. Ltd. (Pearson Education), Delhi, 2007.

Syllabus B.Sc. (Honours) Mathematics BABU (Babu Banarasi Das University), Lucknow

Tags
assignment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in