2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th April 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

BBD Utkarsh

I am student of BBD (Babu Banarasi Das University), Lucknow and I am selected as a coordinator of BBD's Cultural Fest, “Utkarsh”, I want to organize series cultural, technical, literary and fine arts event so please give me some best suggestions for BBD's “Utkarsh”?
Similar Threads
Thread
Project Utkarsh ONGC
19th February 2016, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: BBD Utkarsh

Hii Buddy , I want to know Some General Information About Babu Banarsi Das Group of Institutions, Utkarsh , Can you please Give me Same for my help ?
19th February 2016, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BBD Utkarsh

Utkarsh is Not Limited to One Field but a Beautiful Amalgamation of every Passion, skill and Talent.

Ranging from Heavy Debates to a Night of Hard-Core Rock, From Presenting your Business Plan to Enchant the Audience with your Performance on Stage, from Becoming a Roadies and Creating Collage to Compete with 0's and 1's.

Aim of Utkarsh can Easily be formulated According to Meaning of its name Transcendence and so we aim for the same and ace in every field to impress upon the dynamic personalities of our students. The 3-days of this mega annual fest of students of BBD Group during 18-20 March, 2015 at Lucknow shall comprise of Competitive Events under Cultural, Literary, Fine Arts, Technical & Sports categories.

For Sponsors list Image of this page :

Events

Featured Events

DJ Night
Coming soon
Star Night
Alumni Meet

Cultural Events

Glam Fiesta: Mr. & Ms. Utkarsh
Bonzor: Fashion Show
Music Events
Fine-Arts Events