2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th April 2018, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bath Spa University Human Nutrition

I am interested in the field of Nutrition and for this planning to take admission in Bath Spa University for doing B.Sc Human Nutrition searching for course details. Will you provide me basic details about B.SC Nutrition degree along with course fees so that I plan for admission?
20th April 2018, 07:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bath Spa University Human Nutrition

B.SC Nutrition

This course provides an approach to nutrition that is based on the scientific and academic principles of biology, biochemistry, social and public health aspects of human nutrition as well as observing the principles of food resources, food development and safety.

Course fees
Year 1 9,250
Year 2 Published Jan 2019
Year 3 Published Jan 2020

Qualification to apply:

accept a wide range of qualifications for entry to our undergraduate programmes. The main ones are listed below (for entry from September 2018 onwards):

A Level - grade BCC - CCC, preferably with a Grade B in Biology or Biological Sciences.

BTEC - Extended Diploma grades Distinction, Merit, Merit (DMM) preferred in a science related subject.

International Baccalaureate - A minimum score of 27 points required with evidence of study of sciences at higher level.

Access to HE courses - Typical offers for applicants with Access to HE will be the Access to HE Diploma or Access to HE Certificate (60 credits, 45 of which must be Level 3, including 30 at merit or higher). Access courses that include sciences and numeracy preferred.

English Language Requirements for International and EU Applicants
IELTS 6.0 - for visa nationals, with a minimum score of IELTS 5.5 in each element.

Admissions service: +44 (0)1225 876 180
Email: admissions@bathspa.ac.uk
Course leader: Tracey Lewarne
Email: t.lewarne@bathspa.ac.uk

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in