2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Bath Spa University Dartmouth Avenue

I want to visit the Bath Spa University, Dartmouth Avenue so can you please provide me the contact address of this University? Also provide me the map location and the directions of the University? tell me the contact phone number of the office of the University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Dartmouth Avenue Bath Spa University
Craig's Cuts Provo University Avenue
Industrial Alliance 522 University Avenue
MBA dartmouth
Umass dartmouth sat scores
Dartmouth College Tuck
Tufts Dartmouth MBA
Bath spa to university of bath bus
Colleges Near Umass Dartmouth
Dartmouth Tuck School of Business
Dartmouth MBA
Dartmouth MBA
Distance From Bath Spa Station To Bath University
Tuck Dartmouth
Dartmouth Tuck MBA
Dartmouth graduate school
Dartmouth Business School
Dartmouth MBA ranking
PHD MBA program at Dartmouth
Mba phd dartmouth
11th June 2018, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bath Spa University Dartmouth Avenue

I want to do Creative Arts course at Bath Spa University Dartmouth Avenue so can you provide me the details of the program?
11th June 2018, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bath Spa University Dartmouth Avenue

Bath Spa University have workshop spaces and facilities at Dartmouth Avenue in the Oldfield Park area of Bath, where much of the Creative Arts programme is based.

The Creative Arts course encourages an entrepreneurial approach to creative practice. Youll have the opportunity to produce original, practical work, while tackling the challenges of critical thought and reflection.

Creative Arts programme

Creative Arts is a combined award, but through optional and project modules the balance between your two subjects can be flexible.

The subjects are mainly delivered autonomously; that is, when you are doing art you are completely involved in that area.

Course structure

Year 1

Youll choose modules from your two Creative Arts subjects (some of which may be compulsory modules), along with elective modules.

Years 2 and 3

Youll continue your two Creative Arts subjects and, in your final year, undertake an individual project. Projects may be within one of your two subjects or you may use them to explore relations between the two disciplines. Alternatively you may undertake a collaborative project where you work with another practitioner.

How will I be taught?

Youll be taught through practical workshop sessions, individual supervision, seminars and lectures.

Each subject has an established programme of visiting artists, performers, writers and musicians.

What they look for in potential students

Theyre looking for creative and committed individuals who are curious, reflective and interested in their subject areas.

You should be able to take risks and have an open mind.

They value the ability to think critically and reflectively just as much as they value the ability to create and perform.

Contact-

Bath Spa University
Newton Saint Loe, Bath BA2 9BN, United Kingdom
+44 1225 875875

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in