2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Baruch college MBA ranking

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Baruch college MBA ranking discussion page. Here you can discuss about Baruch college MBA ranking in details. Please ask your question about Baruch college MBA ranking in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Baruch healthcare MBA
Baruch GMAT Score
CIS Baruch
Baruch MBA Ranking
Baruch College Graduate School
Baruch Zicklin
Baruch Marketing
Baruch College City University of New York
Baruch College Tuition and Fees
Baruch College MS Accounting
Baruch College Business School
MBA Baruch
Baruch Executive MBA
Baruch Healthcare MBA
Baruch College Masters Program
MBA Baruch Cost
Baruch College MBA
MBA Baruch College
Baruch MBA Scholarship
Baruch Executive MBA
26th February 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Baruch College MBA ranking

Hello sir, I am James Smith. I am from New York City. I want you to help me by providing me some information about the ranking of MBA program of Bernard M. Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business. Can you give me some details?
26th February 2016, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Baruch College MBA ranking

Bernard M. Baruch College of the City University of New York, also known as Baruch College, is a constituent college of the City University of New York.

It was formed in the year 1968.

It is located in New York CIty, USA.

It is affiliated to City University of New York.

Zicklin School of Business is Baruch College's business school.
It was established in 1919
It offers following type of MBA programs:
Full-Time MBA Program
The Full-Time MBA Program is a selective, cohort-based program featuring a collaborative learning environment emphasizing teamwork and leadership.
Flexible MBA Program
The Flexible MBA Program gives working professionals maximum flexibility to complete their degree.

As you have asked about the rankings of it MBA programs, check below for the information

Princeton Review and Entrepreneur magazine ranked Zicklin #6 in 2015 among colleges nationally for its undergraduate entrepreneurship program, and #9 for the graduate school program.

U.S. News & World Report, in its 2015 ranking of "best business schools," listed Zicklin as #77 nationally and #3 in New York City, behind Columbia and NYU.

In 2015, Forbes ranked MBA programs for "best return on investment," and Zicklin ranked #55 nationally.
Crain's New York Business included Zicklin in 2014 on its list of "top 25 MBA programs in the New York Area."

Baruch College/CUNY | Zicklin School Of Business
One Bernard Baruch Way, New York,
NY 10010
( 55 Lexington Avenue at East 24th Street, NYC )
| 646-312-1000 |

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in