2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Barclays Bank Zwitserland

I am living near Zwitserland. My father wants to open account in Barclays Bank. Some one told me this bank is its branch in Zwitserland. So please provide me contact information and location map of that branch. Is there any one can provide me application form to open account with details of required documents.
Similar Threads
Thread
Barclays Bank Ft
Barclays Bank WGC
Barclays Bank CPP
Barclays bank RCI
Barclays Bank GB
Barclays Bank Name
TFR Barclays Bank
Barclays Bank CTO
Difference between Barclays Bank and Barclays Capital
Barclays bank net pt
Barclays Bank Bx3 2bb
Barclays Bank Ltd
Barclays Bank Bd9
Barclays Bank NYC
Barclays Bank DD
CEO Barclays Bank Plc
Barclays Bank Plc Cv4 8jg
Barclays Bank around Me
Barclays Bank Khi
Barclays Bank Num
9th July 2018, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Re: Barclays Bank Zwitserland

Can you provide me the contact address and contact numbers of Barclays Bank (Suisse) Switzerland?
9th July 2018, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Barclays Bank Zwitserland

Based in Switzerland since 1986, Barclays Bank (Suisse) SA combines Swiss private banking traditions with the global resources of the Barclays network. It offers private banking, wealth structuring and investment management services to individual and corporate clients across the world.

Entrepreneurs, wealth intermediaries, institutions, as well as individuals and their families, continuously turn to us to manage their wealth and benefit from our financial advice.

Its offices are located in Geneva and Zurich, which offer its clients high quality service, combining and leveraging local infrastructure and expertise with the power and capabilities of an international bank with an extensive global network and distribution channels.

Barclays Bank (Suisse) SA is a subsidiary of the Barclays Group, which holds a banking and securities license in Switzerland. Its product areas span Banking and Credit Solutions, Investment Services, Wealth Advisory and Strategic Solutions partnering with Investment Bank.

One can also benefit from Philanthropy Service, which will provide guidance on using wealth to support others. In addition, Digital Banking platform provides innovative online and mobile services for everyday needs.

Geneva
Barclays Bank (Suisse) SA
Chemin de Grange-Canal 18-20
P.O. Box 3941
1211 Geneva 3
Switzerland
Tel. +41 (0)22 819 51 11
Fax +41 (0)22 310 64 60

Zurich
Barclays Bank (Suisse) SA, Zurich Branch
Beethovenstrasse 19
P.O. Box