2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Barclays Bank Ft

I want to visit the Barclays Bank, Fort Lauderdale, Florida as I want to open my account in this bank so can you please provide me the contact address and the phone number of this bank? Also provide me the map location for Barclays Bank, Fort Lauderdale, Florida?
Similar Threads
Thread
Barclays Bank WGC
What Is Barclays Bank
Barclays Bank CPP
Barclays bank RCI
All about Barclays Bank
Barclays Bank GB
Barclays Bank Name
TFR Barclays Bank
Barclays Bank CTO
Difference between Barclays Bank and Barclays Capital
Barclays bank net pt
Barclays Bank Bx3 2bb
Barclays bank ub6
Barclays Bank Ltd
Barclays Bank NYC
CEO Barclays Bank Plc
Barclays Bank Plc Cv4 8jg
Barclays Bank around Me
Barclays Bank Khi
Barclays Bank Num
27th December 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Barclays Bank Ft

Can you tell me the process to know about the Branches of Barclays Bank plc in India as I want to open an Account in it, please help me with this?
27th December 2019, 12:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Barclays Bank Ft

From funding the world's first industrial steam railway in 1819, to unveiling the world's first automated teller machine in 1967, Barclays Bank plc has had a string of firsts to its credit in its more than 300 years of history.

Barclays Bank plc, which has had a branch presence in India since 1990, has achieved market leading positions in its chosen lines of business that include Corporate Banking & Investment Banking. It has been a top 5 arranger of domestic debt since 2010 and a top 3 arranger of offshore bonds in 2012.

Wealth & Investment Management, which operates through Barclays Securities & Investments Pvt Ltd (BSIPL), has attained a leading position within just 5 years of being set up and has been voted the Best Private Bank in India by The Asset for 3 years in a row.

Through its subsidiaries - Barclays Shared Services and Barclays Technology Centre India - the Barclays Group employs high-quality talent that supports the bank's global operations and technology development.

The process to know about the Branches of Barclays Bank plc in India is as follows:

Visit the official website of Barclays Plc, India

Click to the Phone Icon on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the list of Branches

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in