2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Barc Udc Exam Results

I am Ashok Sharma. I want o see Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) UDC examination-2012 result. please provide me related link to see my examination result. can you provide me related link to see result?
Similar Threads
Thread
BARC Exam Syllabus For UDC
BARC OCES Exam ECE Syllabus
Exam Pattern Of BARC
Syllabus for BARC OCES Exam
BARC Level 1 Exam
BARC Assistant Exam Date
BARC OCES Results
Syllabus for online BARC exam for ETC
BARC Online Exam
BARC UDC Exam Result
BARC Exam Papers
BARC exam syllabus
BARC exam
BARC Entrance Exam Syllabus
BARC Training School Exam Papers
BARC UDC Exam Question Paper
BARC Exam Paper Pattern
BARC Syllabus for Recruitment Exam
Course or exam for 10 students in BARC
Barc PhD Exam
15th February 2020, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Re: Barc Udc Exam Results

Can you tell me where on the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) will I get result for the recruitment for UDC (Upper Division Clerk) Post exam?
15th February 2020, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Barc Udc Exam Results

To get result for the recruitment for UDC (Upper Division Clerk) Post exam on the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)

Click to Interviews & Results under Recruitment which is under Career Opportunities on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Results

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

2/2019 (R-11) Provisional Screened-IN and Screened-OUT lists of candidates for the post of Security Guard

1/2019-R-III Salient features of the recruitment process and the list of candidates empanelled for the post of Stenographer Grade-III

4/2019(R-V) List of selected/wait-listed candidates for M.Sc. (Hospital Radiopharmacy-HRP), M.Sc. (Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology-NMMIT) and Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Techniques (DMRIT) courses

01/2019(R-IV) Result and Salient feature of Recruitment for the post of Technician-C, CSSD and X-ray/Radiography

01/2019(R-IV) Salient features of the process of recruitment and the panel of candidates selected for the post of Pharmacist/B

4/2019(R-V) List of candidates called for CAT for DMRIT/MSc(HRP)/MSc(NMMIT)

1/2019-R-III Final list of candidates eligible and ineligible for the written examination for the post of Stenographer Gr.III

01/2019(R-II) Provisional Screened-In and Screened-Out lists of candidates for the post of Work Assistant/A

1/2019-R-III List of Screened-In and Screened-Out candidates for the post of stenographer Gr.III

01/2019-R-IV Result of Selection Interview & Salient features of the Recruitment process for appointment to the posts of Medical/Scientific Officer-D(Dental Surgeon-Prostho Dontics)

2019/R-V List of candidates selected for apprenticeship training at BARC for the year 2019-20

2/2019( R-V) list of candidates selected for the award of Junior Research Fellowship

Contact Detail:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay,
Mumbai - 400 085 India
Telephone :+91-22-25505050 / 25592000
Fax :+91-22-25505151 / 25519613
Mail your Suggestions/Comments to webmaster [at ] barc [dot] gov [dot] in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in