2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

BARC Plants In India

I have come to know that Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is going to plant a nuclear power plant for public hearing. Would you please tell me where will it be planted in India? Please provide me its address and tell me how many of Scientists are working for this project?
Similar Threads
Thread
TNAU Medicinal Plants
Plf of NTPC Plants
NHB & National Medicinal Plants Board
BPCL Bottling Plants India
Hindustan Copper Limited Plants
Hindustan Petroleum Bottling Plants
New sponge iron plants in india
Upcoming Sponge Iron Plants in India
Where Are Nuclear Power Plants Located
Where Are Power Plants Located
Nuclear Power Plants Map
Names Of Nuclear Power Plants
Atomic Power Plants in India
BARC Units in India
Plants Of NPCIL
GSECL power plants
NTPC Thermal Power Plants in India
NTPC Plants In India
Central Institute Of Medicinal And Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) , Lucknow, India
BARC Kalpakkam India
18th July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Re: BARC Plants In India

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Training Schools / Plant of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre ?
18th July 2018, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BARC Plants In India

The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India's premier nuclear research facility headquartered in Bombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.

Training Program

The Training Program aims to ensure that the Trainee Scientific Officers (TSOs) are provided with the necessary facilities and opportunities to acquire knowledge and develop skills in R&D pertaining to Nuclear Science & Technology. The course comprises of foundation, core, advanced and elective courses, mini-projects etc. in several disciplines.

Training Schools

The OCES Programs are conducted at BARC Training Schools at the locations listed below

BARC Training School at Mumbai
- Engineering, Design, Development, Operation and Maintenance of Nuclear Reactors.
- Research in frontier areas of Basic and Engineering Sciences

BARC Training School at Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam
- R&D and Engineering related to Fast Breeder Reactors
- Research in frontier areas of Basic and Engineering Sciences

BARC Training School at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology(RRCAT), Indore
- R&D and Engineering related to lasers, accelerators, plasma physics, cryogenics and superconductivity

BARC Training School at Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad
- Operation & Maintenance and Engineering related to Nuclear Fuel Facilities and production plants for production
of heavy water to support the Nuclear Power Program.

Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research (AMD), Hyderabad
- Exploration Techniques for Uranium and other Atomic Minerals and related R&D activities.

For more Information you may Contact to the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre the contact details Are given below

Contact Details
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Address: Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400085
Phone: 022 2550 5050

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in