2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2015, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Barc oces/dgfs

As you want to get the details of admission in training programme of OCES/DGFS of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre so here is the information of the same for you:

Eligible Disciplines and their Codes:
Eligible Disciplines Codes
Mechanical ME
Chemical CH
Metallurgy MT
Electrical # EE
Electronics *# EC
Computer Science /Computer Engineering CS
Instrumentation # IN
Civil CE

Eligibility Criteria:
For Engineering Disciplines (codes ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN, CE):
Candidates must have passed B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. / A.M.I.E. / A.M.I.E.T.E. / A.M.I.I.Ch.E. / A.M.I.I.M. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines

Applicants opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score must have a valid GATE-2014 or GATE-2015 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.

Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Industrial Production, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics/ Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Mechatronics, etc. ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.

Admission to DGFS:
Candidates must have a qualifying degree in the Engineering disciplines (ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN & CE) and who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria listed above are eligible to apply for DGFS provided they secure admission for M.Tech./ M.Chem.Engg. starting in the academic year 2015

Confirmation of M.Tech./M.Chem.Engg. admission should be communicated by July 3, 2015.

Age Limit (Age as on August 1, 2015):
General Category - 26 years,
OBC-29 years,
SC/ST–31 years,
Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) -31 years,
Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir) –31 years,
Physically Challenged persons of all categories are eligible for age relaxation of 10 years.

Application Fee:
A non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 250 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories.
Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
All candidates who have paid Application Fee at a branch of State Bank of India must produce original challan at the time of Selection Interview.

Selection Process:
On the basis of Online Test:
Online Test will be conducted in March, 2015 in each of the eight Engineering disciplines and five Science discipline in nearly thirty cities spread across India.
Travel Allowance is not paid for appearing in it.
Candidates who register for the Online Test will be able to choose their exam centre as well as date and time of the session in which they wish to appear for the Online Test, subject to availability. Allocation of slot to candidates for taking the Online Test will be done on a first come, first served basis.

On the basis of GATE Score:
Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE- 2014 or GATE-2015 score.

Important Dates:
Launching of Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2015 6th January, 2015
Last date for Online Application
6th February, 2015
Online Test* 14th - 22th March, 2015
Last date for candidates to upload their GATE score 30th March, 2015
Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal 2nd week of April, 2015
Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates 2nd week of April, 2015
Selection Interviews 18th May - 18th June, 2015
Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2015 on Online Portal 24th June, 2015
Last Date for Selected OCES-2015 Candidates to upload their preferences vis-a-vis different Training Schemes 28th June, 2015
Display of Training Schemes Allotted to selected OCES-2015 Candidates on Online Application Portal 30th June, 2015
Last Date for Selected OCES-2015 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute 3rd July, 2015
Declaration of List of Persons Selected for DGFS- 2015 on Online Application Portal 2nd week of July, 2015

Examination Cities:
Ahmedabad
Allahabad
Bengaluru
Bhopal
Bhubaneshwar
Chandigarh
Chennai
Dehradun
Delhi(Proper)
Delhi NCR - Gurgaon
Delhi NCR - Noida
Durgapur
Ernakulam
Guwahati
Hyderabad
Jabalpur
Jaipur
Jammu
Kanpur
Kolhapur
Kolkata
Lucknow
Madurai
Meerut
Mumbai & Mumbai Suburban upto Andheri(Western) and Ghatkopar(Main)
Mumbai Suburban beyond Andheri(Western) and Ghatkopar(Main) & Navi Mumbai
Nagpur
Patna
Raipur
Ranchi
Sonipat
Tezpur
Udaipur
Varanasi
Vizag

BARC OCES/DGFS Advertisement:

Contact Details: