2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th September 2014, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank Job or SSC graduate level job which is better

SSC is for government job.
Bank P.O is for entering the public sector Banks.

Don’t get confused and plan for a particular job where you are interested in.

As far as my knowledge banking sectors job are more better than any SSC graduate level jobs because banking sector provides better opportunities for the employees who are working under banking sector and also you can try for those jobs.

So here I am giving Bank PO exam details:

PO Exam

Age Limit
The candidate should be between 20 – 30 years (both inclusive).

Qualification
The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Exam pattern
18th December 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Harshit and I want to know which job is better between SSC and Bank PO jobs. Please give me some details
18th December 2015, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

Individually both the jobs are good. It all depends on the candidate’s outlook.
Here I am giving you some points to compare and based on those you can form your outlook
1. Salaries: Both offer good salaries. Increment in the Bank salaries have lured many candidates on the other hand good hike in the Government bodies have attracted many others.

2. Postings: This is one more important factor to decide among the two jobs. In Bank PO jobs, candidates have work around 1 year in rural areas and after that they may get the home town if branches of that bank are there in that place. But in SSC, getting a post in hometown is quite difficult.

3. Social Status in Society: Jobs in SSC CGL provides you with a somewhat special social status.

4. Hardiness of the Exam: Cracking the exam depends on your preparation. If you don’t seriously for it, it will be a hard nut to crack. So Good your preparation is required to brighten your chances to get selected for the job.

5. Career Growth/Promotions: There is slow growth rate in SSC jobs as compared to Bank jobs. Promotions are faster in Bank Jobs and there are chances that you can be a Manager within 6-7 years.

6. Switching Jobs: You can switch jobs from one bank to other but in ssc jobs you will not be able to do that, you have to fight for exams to switch jobs.

7. Bonded Jobs: Bank Jobs are generally bonded jobs and if you leave the job or want to end the bond you will have to pay a compensation but there is no such conditions in SSC jobs.
So it’s up to the perspective of candidate that in which field you want to make your career.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in