2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th April 2017, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank of India OD Facility

Bank of India Overdraft Facility Against Securities , so would you plz tell me about the same here , as my uncle asking me about it ??

Bank of India is commercial bank with headquarters at Bandra Kurla complex, Mumbai.

As you want here I am telling for Bank of India Overdraft Facility Against Securities:

Features:

Loans/Overdraft will be available in non-repatriable Indian Rupees.

As per RBI Guidelines loans will be made available for personal purposes or for carrying on business activities except for the purpose of re-lending or speculative purposes or carrying on agricultural/plantation activities or for investment in real estate business.

Repayment shall be made either by adjustment of the deposit or by fresh inward remittances from outside India.

The loan can also be repaid out of local rupee resources in the NRO account of the borrower.

For acquiring a flat/house in India for his/her own residential use subject to the provisions of the relevant Regulations made under the Act of Reserve Bank of India.

As per current RBI guidelines in force, Rupee loans is allowed to depositor / third party without any ceiling subject to usual margin requirements For further details, please contact your nearest Bank of India Branch.

Bank profile:
Type Public
Traded as BSE: 532149
NSE: BANKINDIA
Industry Banking, Financial services
Founded 7 September 1906; 110 years ago
Headquarters Mumbai, India
Key people Shri Melwyn Rego (MD & CEO)
Products Commercial Banking
Retail Banking
Private Banking
Asset Management
Mortgages
Credit Cards
Revenue 41,796.47 crore (US$6.2 billion)(2016)
Operating income 6,036 crore (US$900 million)(2016)
Net income -6,089.22 crore (US$−900 million) (2016)
Total assets 609,913.93 crore (US$91 billion) (2016)
Number of employees 45,300 (2015)
Capital ratio 12.01% (2016)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in