2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th August 2015, 04:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank Of India Generate OTP

There are two ways to generate OPT for Bank Of India . I am telling both of you so that you can choose the one which is suitable for you

I. Generating OTP using the mobile banking application
1. Log on to mobile banking application using your user id
2. Select option 'IMPS - Interbank Mobile Payment Service' in the main menu
3. Select option 'Generate OTP' in the sub-menu
4. Enter M-PIN
5. The OTP will be displayed on the screen along with its validity amount and time
6. OTP will also be sent as SMS alert on customer mobile

II. Generation of OTP thru IVR is as follows
1.You can dials contact centre telephone no 18004253800 from your register mobile
2.Upon choosing mobile Banking information option, and subsequently OTP option, IVR prompts for last 4 digits of primary account no and last 3 digits of user id.
3.Bank validates the aforesaid credentials as success or failure and sends the OTP or the failure message to customer and speaks out OTP to the customer.

The transaction limit for OTP generated through mobile banking application is Rs 50,000/- and through IVR is Rs 5,000/- per transaction.
30th November 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any one can tell me how can I generate OTP in Bank of India? And where OTP password was used in Bank of India?
30th November 2015, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

OTP is stands for one time Password will be generated by bank of India for the conformation of user in their bank who wants to take service of Bank of India.

OTP is used for the transaction in bank of fund through mobile banking online facility. The transaction limit for OTP generated through mobile banking application is Rs 50,000/- and through IVR is Rs 5,000/- per transaction.

Process flow for generation of OTP through IVR is as follows: According to Bank of India and other bank :

Customer dials contact centre telephone no 18004253800 from his register mobile Upon choosing mobile Banking information option, and subsequently OTP option, IVR prompts for last 4 digits of primary account no and last 3 digits of user id.
Bank validates the aforesaid credentials as success or failure and sends the OTP or the failure message to customer and speaks out OTP to the customer.

Using the mobile banking application

Log on to mobile banking application using your user id
Select option ‘IMPS – Interbank Mobile Payment Service’ in the main menu
Select option ‘Generate OTP’ in the sub-menu
Enter M-PIN
The OTP will be displayed on the screen along with its validity amount and time
OTP will also be sent as SMS alert on customer mobile

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in