2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th November 2014, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank exams application forms?

As you are saying that you want to know the process to get the IBPS Bank application form for Selection of Personnel for the Post of Research Associate and Hindi Translator So, here I am providing you the same.

Firstly go to the official site of the IBPS Bank.

At the top of the page there is a running line then i.e. IBPS Invites Applications for Selection of Personnel for the Post of Research Associate and Hindi Translator click on that.

After a page will open on that at the bottom of the page there is a Click Here To Apply online for the post of Research Associate and Hindi Translator click on that.

Then on the next page at the right of yours there is written New Registration apply click on that.

After that a new page will open that looks like the given image.

On that page you have to fill all the requirements as required.

Then do as required.

For more details you can contact at the address given below.

Contact details:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
India
Map location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=ibps+bankWestern+Express+Highway+mumbai&hl= en&ll=19.216729,72.863495&spn=0.010536,0.01869&sll =19.081587,72.954712&sspn=0.67487,1.196136&t=m&z=1 6[/MAP]
2nd January 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to apply for the IBPS bank exam, so please tell me the instructions for filling application forms?
2nd January 2016, 04:28 PM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing the instructions for the filling application forms for IBPS bank exam.

Instructions for filling online application form:-
Online application form for IBPS Recruitments/Bank EXAM

Click on the Apply ONLINE link to open the IBPS application.

The following steps explain the application process in regular IBPS recruitments as of 2015.

Once you’re on the correct page, you will find the schedule of the selected IBPS recruitment on the left-hand side and a Yellow registration button at the top-right corner.

When you click that button a pop-up will appear informing you the “points to be noted” while filling the form.

The first page of the IBPS application form is all about collecting your name and contact information.

Please double-check the data you enter on this page, there won’t be a second chance to edit it.

A temporary registration number and password will be generated when you press Save and Next button.

Aspirants completing the first step may attempt the other parts of the application form at a later point in time by signing in with the provisional registration number and password.

Those who have the corrected photo&signature may proceed to second page and upload it to the IBPS servers.

The third page collects the applicant’s educational qualifications, experience, language proficiency, etc. Hit the “Recheck” button (at the bottom) to know whether you’ve filled all the starred boxes.

Finally, the Aspirants will get an opportunity to see their completed application form.
They may not be able to make any changes to it after passing this page.

You will find the fee amount in the next step, and your registration will be approved after paying the recommended amount through Credit/Debit cards or Internet banking.

Take a print-out of the payment receipt or download the challan slip .

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in