2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th July 2015, 09:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank of Baroda Rajasthan vacancy

As you are looking for the vacancies for Bank of Baroda of rajasthan so here I am providing you the procedure for checking vacancies:-

1. visit the official website of Bank of Baroda of Rajasthan

2. click on Recruitment.

3. as you click on Recruitment than an webpage will be opened for you…Displaying you all the details about the Recruitment for Bank of Baroda Rajasthan.

But right now there is no vacancies in Bank of Baroda Rajasthan.

For you future refrence I am providing you the details of the old vacancy of the BOB rajasthan.

For the vacancies of the :-
Officer Jr. Management Scale I:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):

Eligibility Criteria:-
An candidate seeking for the posts should met the following Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Criteria:
An Candidate applying for the vacant post should have completed graduation in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Forestry/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/
Agricultural marketing and Corporation/ IT / management/ Law/ Economics/ Accountancy from any recognized University.

Age Limit:
An Applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 28 years

Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of IBPS RRBS CWE and Personal Interview.
18th November 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about the eligibility of officers vacancies in Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank so please provide me information about it.
18th November 2015, 01:07 PM
Super Moderator

Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank is regional bank of Rajasthan. Its head office is present in ajmer in the State of Rajasthan.

Officers vacancies in Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank

Eligibility

Education Qualification

The applicants must have degree qualification from the recognized university with proficiency in local language.

Age Limit:

For Officer Scale- III- Above 21 years – Below 40 years

For Officer Scale- II– Above 21 years – Below 32 years

For Officer Scale- I – Above 18 years – Below 28 years

For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years

Pay Scale
Rs. 10000-470/6-12820-500/3-14320-560/7-18240/-

Selection Process:

The applicants must have a valid IBPS Score Card,

The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the IBPS Score Card.

Application form

The application form for these vacancies can be through online mode at the official website of bank.
8th March 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Bank of Baroda Rajasthan vacancy

Sir I am looking for the PO vacancy in Rajasthan of the Bank of Baroda Kshetriya Gramin Bank so can you tell me the details
8th March 2016, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara in Gujarat, India.

Hi friend the IBPS takes exam for the PO posts on the behalf of the BOB at present as on the 7-1-16 the result of the PO main is declared and no vacancy is declared by the BOB yet but you can check the latest details by the following process

Visit the official site of the BOB Rajasthan

You will be at the below page

there is option of the recruitment at the top

Click on that option

You will be at the below page

All the latest details for the recruitment will be given at here only

At present these info is available

List of Office Assistants(Multipurpose) who have not joined the Bank service within stipulated period, whose offer of appointment is cancelled and withdrawn

Recruitment of Officers Junior Management Scale-I – List of provisionally selected candidates from Wait List with Region/ Office
List of Officers scale-I who have not joined the Bank service within stipulated period, whose offer of appointment is cancelled and withdrawn

List of provisionally selected candidates from wait-list for recruitment as Officer Junior Management Scale-I with allocated Region/ Office

List of provisionally selected candidates from wait-list for appointment as Office Assistant(Multipurpose) with allocated Region/ Office

List of candidates whose offer for appointment as Office Assistant(Multipurpose) is cancelled due to not reporting for joining within stipulated period

List of Allocated Region/ Office to Provisionally Selected candidates for the post of Officer Junior Management Scale-I

Format of Indemnity Bond to be submitted at the time of joining for the post of Officer Junior Management Scale-I

Result- Provisional List of candidates Empanelled for Recruitment for the post of Officer Junior Management Scale-I
Interview Schedule for Recruitment of Officer Junior Management Scale-I

List of Allocated Region/ Office to Provisionally Selected candidates for the post of Office Assistant(Multipurpose)

Formats related to Pre-joining Formalities for Office Assistant(Multipurpose) & Officer Junior Management Scale-I

Format of Indemnity Bond to be submitted at the time of joining for the post of Office Assistant(Multipurpose)

Result- List of candidates Empanelled for Recruitment for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Important Notice for all Applicants

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in