2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2015, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank of Baroda Rajasthan Recruitment

Right now in June 2015, Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank has not publish any latest recruitment notification for any job position, when will announce then you’ll get that from following procedure:

Visit to the official website of Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank
Click on Recruitment option give at front of page
Click on latest recruitment post when will publish & then download & apply

Right now following info available on that page

List of Office Assistants(Multipurpose) who have not joined the Bank service within stipulated period, whose offer of appointment is cancelled and withdrawn

Recruitment of Officers Junior Management Scale-I – List of provisionally selected candidates from Wait List with Region/ Office

List of Officers scale-I who have not joined the Bank service within stipulated period, whose offer of appointment is cancelled and withdrawn

List of provisionally selected candidates from wait-list for recruitment as Officer Junior Management Scale-I with allocated Region/ Office

List of provisionally selected candidates from wait-list for appointment as Office Assistant(Multipurpose) with allocated Region/ Office

List of candidates whose offer for appointment as Office Assistant(Multipurpose) is cancelled due to not reporting for joining within stipulated period

List of Allocated Region/ Office to Provisionally Selected candidates for the post of Officer Junior Management Scale-I

Format of Indemnity Bond to be submitted at the time of joining for the post of Officer Junior Management Scale-I

Result- Provisional List of candidates Empanelled for Recruitment for the post of Officer Junior Management Scale-I
Interview Schedule for Recruitment of Officer Junior Management Scale-I

List of Allocated Region/ Office to Provisionally Selected candidates for the post of Office Assistant(Multipurpose)

Formats related to Pre-joining Formalities for Office Assistant(Multipurpose) & Officer Junior Management Scale-I

Format of Indemnity Bond to be submitted at the time of joining for the post of Office Assistant(Multipurpose)

Result- List of candidates Empanelled for Recruitment for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Important Notice for all Applicants
Latest OBC Certificate Format to be produced by candidate at the time of Interview
Cut off Marks for Interview of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant(Multipurpose)
Interview Schedule for Recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Bio-data performa to be filled by the candidate to report for Interview
21st November 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know the process to check the recruitment of Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank so please provide me the same.
21st November 2015, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank, sponsored by Bank of Baroda, was established by Govt of India on 3rd February 2006.

Process to check recruitment

First of all visit the official website of Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank. There will you find recruitment option on the middle top of home page so click on it.

A new page will open which shows all current vacancies available at Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank.

Current vacancies at Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank (7. 11. 2015)

List of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) who have not joined the Bank service within stipulated period,

Recruitment of Officers Junior Management Scale-I – List of provisionally selected candidates from Wait List with Region/ Office

List of Officers scale-I who have not joined the Bank service within stipulated period,
List of provisionally selected candidates from wait-list for recruitment as Officer Junior Management Scale-I with allocated Region/ Office

List of provisionally selected candidates from wait-list for appointment as Office Assistant(Multipurpose) with allocated Region/ Office

List of candidates whose offer for appointment as Office Assistant (Multipurpose) is cancelled due to not reporting for joining within stipulated period

List of Allocated Region/ Office to Provisionally Selected candidates for the post of Officer Junior Management Scale-I
10th March 2016, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am looking for the Bank of Baroda Rajasthan Recruitment so can you please tell, me the details
10th March 2016, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Hi friend t present there is no recruitment for the Bank of Baroda Rajasthan for the office assistant but I am giving you the detail of the recruitment for the future purpose

Office Assistant (Multipurpose)

The applicants must have degree qualification from the recognized university with proficiency in local language.

Your age should be between 18 years and 28 years

Selection Process :

The applicants must had a valid IBPS Score Card,

The candidates called for interview based on the IBPS Score Card.

Application Process

The interested candidates who had a valid IBPS score card could fill online application form from the official websiteof IBPS.

After filling Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 online application,they took print out of the filled online application form 2015 and submitted at the time of interview.

Other recruitments

Officer Scale- III-

Officer Scale- II

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in