2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th March 2016, 09:56 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank of Baroda Fiji Vacancy

Bank of Baroda, (Government of India undertaking) is a bank with an international presence including -8- branches in Fiji.

Yes you are right that Bank of Baroda Fiji has released vacancy for Post of Clerk (GRADE I) below I am providing you details of that vacancy
Eligibility Criteria
Minimum Qualification
Pass in Fiji Seventh Form Examination or equivalent i.e. USP Foundation course with minimum 50% marks in English and Mathematics / Accounting. Candidates should be computer literate with knowledge of MS Office.

Preference and higher weight age in selection process will be given to candidates with higher qualification (University Degree/ Diploma) in Banking, accountancy, Marketing and Management. Candidates should have excellent Public Relation qualities with a flair for marketing.

Minimum 18 years but not exceeding 25 years as on 31.03.2016. Relaxable in deserving cases.

Selection Process
Short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
Written test will comprise of test in English, Aptitude and Numerical Ability.
Attitude of the person along with the qualification, experience, skill and knowledge judged through the process of test and interview by panel of experts will be the sole criteria for selection.

Salary and Benefits

The Bank offers one of the best compensation in the industry.
The salary and other benefits will be as applicable to Salaried Staff Grade I at present.
For more details contact:
The Chief Executive
Bank of Baroda (Fiji Operations)
86-88 Marks Street
2nd Floor, Bank of Baroda Building,
P.O Box 57
SUVA
Last Date of receiving application: 16th March 2016 at 5.00pm.
23rd February 2022, 06:05 AM
Unregistered

Greetings to you!
Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to know if you accept internship/attachments in any of your respected banking branches in Fiji. If yes, can you please send details in terms of requirements etc.

Thanks.
Looking forward to your reply. Good day!

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in