2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th April 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bangalore University Post Graduation Admission

I want to get admission in Post Graduation in Bangalore University - [BU], Bangalore so can you provide me the application of Admission?
26th April 2018, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bangalore University Post Graduation Admission

The Bangalore University - [BU], Bangalore invites application form for Post Graduation Admission-2017-18 in the University.

Bangalore University Post Graduation Admission-2017-18 Application form

PHOTO COPIES of relevant certificates should be submitted for all your claims

All the fields should be filled. Fields not applicable should be written as N. A. Incomplete Application is liable to be rejected

Affix recent passport size photograph

The Processing Fee is Rs. 200/- (Two hundred only) per application and Rs.100/-(One hundred only) for SC/ ST/Cat-I applicants.

The candidates shall submit duly filled in application along with the receipt of Processing Fee paid through Online/Offline mode.

The filled-in application, along with the photocopies of relevant documents for their claims, shall be submit ted in person or by Registered Post Acknowledgement Due, to the concerned Chairperson of the Department

The applications for the Courses offered at PG Centre in Kolar/Ramanagara and Affiliated Colleges, shall also be submitted to the respective Chairpersons of the PG departments either in the Jnanabharathi or Central College Campus.

Candidates applying for M.Sc, in Audiology, Speech Language Pathology, and Audiology & Speech Language Pathology courses shall submit the filled in applications to the Dean, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics, Bangalore University, Jnanabharthi Campus, Bangalore 560 056.

Contact-

Banalore University
Gnana Bharathi, Teachers Colony, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
080 2321 3023

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in