2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th February 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bangalore University Attendance Shortage

I am pursuing MBA from Bangalore University. I have shortage in my attendance. And authority of examination will not give me permission to attend exam. Please tell me any way for appear in examination?
15th February 2016, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator

Professors of Bangalore University were clear that the new rules regarding 75 per cent compulsory attendance in each subject at the end of every semester were announced in all classes’ right from the beginning of the academic year.

There is no any way to get examination of Bangalore University

Vice Chancellor of Bangalore University Prof B Thimme Gowda has said that colleges were not allowed to collect fine from students for shortage of attendance.

“Students have to follow the attendance criterion, without which they cannot be allowed to write the exam.

However, colleges cannot take this as an opportunity to collect money and provide them bogus attendance,” he said. He added that he would inspect these colleges and they would be “taken to task” in case of any discrepancies.

You can request to examination officer. May be he provide you permission to attend exam.

Address:
Bangalore University
Jnanbharathi Campus,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Phone: 080 2296 1000
6th September 2017, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir my attendence is below 50 percent ... but i have a hope that i surely get 65-70 percent result ... so ,does i'm eligible, chance to write diploma 3rd semester exam
1st December 2017, 05:34 AM
Ajith indo Asian academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran Chandar View Post
Professors of Bangalore University were clear that the new rules regarding 75 per cent compulsory attendance in each subject at the end of every semester were announced in all classes’ right from the beginning of the academic year.

There is no any way to get examination of Bangalore University

Vice Chancellor of Bangalore University Prof B Thimme Gowda has said that colleges were not allowed to collect fine from students for shortage of attendance.

“Students have to follow the attendance criterion, without which they cannot be allowed to write the exam.

However, colleges cannot take this as an opportunity to collect money and provide them bogus attendance,” he said. He added that he would inspect these colleges and they would be “taken to task” in case of any discrepancies.

You can request to examination officer. May be he provide you permission to attend exam.

Address:
Bangalore University
Jnanbharathi Campus,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Phone: 080 2296 1000
Sir in our college they are asking fine for attendance shortage sir
18th October 2019, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i have been unable to comply to rules and regulations regarding attendance . I a first year , first sem undergrad . Can i get permit to write exams if i should my genuine medical reports ?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in