2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th November 2014, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bangalore Institute of Technology Admission

Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore was founded in 1979.College is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.

Courses Offered:
Undergraduate
B.tech in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Instrumentation Technology, Telecommunication, Information Science and Engineering and Industrial Engineering and Management.

Post Graduate : MCA,MBA, M.Tech

Basic Science: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics etc.

Admission Notice:

Placements: intitute is responsible :
To organize campus interviews
To enhance industry-institute interaction.
To organize industrial visits.
To organize training programs for students to develop communication and technical skills.
To provide information regarding career opportunities.
To organize seminars, workshops and technical talks by eminent personalities from industry and academic institutions, to enhance the knowledge and skills of the students and faculty.
To provide information and guidance for higher studies.
To create a database of various industries.

for more detail, contact to;
Address
Bangalore Institute of Technology
KR Rd, Visveswarapuram, Shankarapuram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004 ‎
080 2661 5865

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=BANGALORE+INSTITUTE+OF+TECHNOLOGY+++K.R.+RO AD+,+V+V+PURAM+++BANGALORE-560004+++INDIA&hl=en&ll=12.956194,77.574141&spn=0. 011041,0.020428&sll=28.575825,77.0773&sspn=0.07959 6,0.163422&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
Application Form Fee Structure two pdf file atteched.........
18th March 2015, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in the MCA course of the Bangalore Institute of Technology? Can you please tell me about its eligibility? Also tell me from where I can get its fee structure?
18th March 2015, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

The Bangalore Institute of Technology is an engineering college offering undergraduate and graduate engineering courses. This college is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University. This college was established in August, 1979

You are asking about the Bangalore Institute of Technology MCA course. Here I am providing you details about this course.

Eligibility:

The applicant must have graduation degree from a well-recognized college. The applicant must have secure minimum of the 55% marks

Bangalore Institute of Technology MCA fee structure

The last date for the submission of completed application is 23rd July, 2014 at 1.00 PM.

Address:
Bangalore Institute of Technology
KR Road, V V Puram,
Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560004 ‎
080 2661 5865 ‎

Map
[MAP]Bangalore Institute of Technology Karnataka[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in