2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Study Abroad

8th February 2013, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bands Required For New Zealand

You require a reasonable standard of English to ensure the best opportunity to settle successfully into work and life in New Zealand.

Your age should be 16 or over and want to migrate to New Zealand is therefore required to meet a certain standard of English language.
The minimum standard of English language varies depending on the category under which your residence application is lodged.

You Requirements for non-principal:
As a partner or a dependent child aged 16 and older you must:
Show you meet our minimum standard of English or pre-purchase English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) training

Skilled Migrant Category:

Principal applicants meet the minimum standard of English if You have been employed in skilled employment in New Zealand for at least 12 months or otherwise meet the minimum standard.. You can provide an IELTS certificate showing an overall band score of at least 6.5 in the General or Academic Module,

For the complete information for Bands Required For New Zealand here I am providing you attachment of word file. You can download free from here.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bands Required For New Zealand.pdf (23.2 KB, 70 views)
15th August 2017, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have overall 6 band not less than 5.5 my qualification is graduation.can i apply for nz

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in