2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Banasthali Vidyapeeth University Previous Year Papers

I want to give Banasthali Vidyapeeth Entrance Exam for admission in MCA (Master of Computer Application) Program so please provide me Syllabus and Previous Year’s Question Papers of Aptitude Test for preparation of University’s Entrance Exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Karnataka State Open University B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers
B.Com 1st year previous year question papers of University of Mumbai
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Women's University
Previous year question papers BA 2nd Year English of Kuvempu University
University of Mumbai B.Com 3rd year distance education previous year question papers
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Sample Papers for M.Tech
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Previous Year Question Papers
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Solved Papers
University of Mumbai B.Com 1st year previous year question papers
Banasthali Vidyapeeth University Practice Papers
Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth Government University
Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University BDS 1st year previous year question papers
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Previous Year Papers For B.Tech
Banasthali Vidyapeeth University Application Form
Banasthali Vidyapeeth Previous Year Papers
Banasthali Vidyapeeth University cut off
M.Sc Psychology 1st year previous year question papers of University of Madras
Difference Between Banasthali Vidyapeeth and IP University
B.Com 3rd year previous year question papers of University of Mumbai
Previous year question papers of 1st year MBA in Bharathiyar University
10th August 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth University Previous Year Papers

Hello sir, Im doing engineering from Banasthali Vidyapeeth University. I want Previous Year Papers. Is there any one can provide me Banasthali Vidyapeeth University Previous Year Papers?
10th August 2018, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth University Previous Year Papers

Banasthali University Exam is being conducted by Banasthali Vidyapith every year. The selection process of Banasthali University includes the written test.

The sample papers will give aspiring female candidates an idea about the difficulty level of the exam and also the type of questions that will be asked in the three sections of the question paper.

The three sections are namely:

Physics & Chemistry,
Mathematics and
Logical Reasoning

The first two sections will include 40 questions each, which Logical Reasoning section would include 20 questions, for a total of 100 questions.

Banasthali Vidyapeeth University Previous Year Papers:

Q.1 to Q.25 carry one mark each.

Q.1 A binary operation ⊕ on a set of integers is defined as 2 2 x⊕ y = x + y . Which one of the following statements is TRUE about ⊕?
(A) Commutative but not associative (B) Both commutative and associative
(C) Associative but not commutative (D) Neither commutative nor associative

Q.2 Suppose p is the number of cars per minute passing through a certain road junction between 5 PM and 6 PM, and p has a Poisson distribution with mean 3. What is the probability of observing fewer than 3 cars during any given minute in this interval?
(A) 8/(2e3
) (B) 9/(2e3
) (C) 17/(2e3
) (D) 26/(2e3

Q.4 The smallest integer that can be represented by an 8-bit number in 2s complement form is
(A) -256 (B) -128 (C) -127 (D) 0

Q.5 In the following truth t

Q.8 Consider the languages L1 =Φ and L2 ={a }. Which one of the following represents L L L 1 2 1 ∗ ∗ U ?
(A) {є} (B) Φ (C) a* (D) {є, a}

Q.9 What is the maximum number of reduce moves that can be taken by a bottom-up parser for a grammar with no epsilon- and unit-production (i.e., of type A → є and A → a) to parse a string with n tokens?
(A) n/2 (B) n-1 (C) 2n-1 (D) 2n

Q.10 A scheduling algorithm assigns priority proportional to the waiting time of a process. Every process starts with priority zero (the lowest priority). The scheduler re-evaluates the process priorities every T time units and decides the next process to schedule. Which one of the following is TRUE if the processes have no I/O operations and all arrive at time zero?
(A) This algorithm is equivalent to the first-come-first-serve algorithm.
(B) This algorithm is equivalent to the round-robin algorithm.
(C) This algorithm is equivalent to the shortest-job-first algorithm.
(D) This algorithm is equivalent to the shortest-remaining-time-first algorithm.

Q.11 Match the problem domains in GROUP I with the solution technologies in GROUP II. GROUP I GROUP II
(P) Service oriented computing (1) Interoperability
(Q) Heterogeneous communicating systems (2) BPMN
(R) Information representation (3) Publish-find-bind
(S) Process description (4) XML
(A) P-1, Q-2, R-3, S-4 (B) P-3, Q-4, R-2, S-1
(C) P-3, Q-1, R-4, S-2 (D) P-4, Q-3, R-2, S-1

Q.12 The transport layer protocols used for real time multimedia, file transfer, DNS and email, respectively are
(A) TCP, UDP, UDP and TCP
(B) UDP, TCP, TCP and UDP
(C) UDP, TCP, UDP and TCP
(D) TCP, UDP, TCP and UDP

Q.13 Using public key cryptography, X adds a digital signature σ to message M, encrypts <M, σ>, and sends it to Y, where it is decrypted. Which one of the following sequences of keys is used for the operations?
(A) Encryption: Xs private key followed by Ys private key; Decryption: Xs public key followed by Ys public key
(B) Encryption: Xs private key followed by Ys public key; Decryption: Xs public key followed by Ys private key
(C) Encryption: Xs public key followed by Ys private key; Decryption: Ys public key followed by Xs private key
(D) Encryption: Xs private key followed by Ys public key; Decryption: Ys private key followed by Xs public key

Q.14 Assume that source S and destination D are connected through two intermediate routers labeled R. Determine how many times each packet has to visit the network layer and the data link layer during a transmission from S to D.
(A) Network layer 4 times and Data link layer 4 times
(B) Network layer 4 times and Data link layer 3 times
(C) Network layer 4 times and Data link layer 6 times
(D) Network layer 2 times and Data link layer 6 times

Q.15 An index is clustered, if
(A) it is on a set of fields that form a candidate key.
(B) it is on a set of fields that include the primary key.
(C) the data records of the file are organized in the same order as the data entries of the index.
(D) the data records of the file are organized not in the same order as the data entries of the index.

Q.16 Three concurrent processes X, Y, and Z execute three different code segments that access and update certain shared variables. Process X executes the P operation (i.e., wait) on semaphores a, b and c; process Y executes the P operation on semaphores b, c and d; process Z executes the P operation on semaphores c, d, and a before entering the respective code segments. After completing the execution of its code segment, each process invokes the V operation (i.e., signal) on its three semaphores. All semaphores are binary semaphores initialized to one. Which one of the following represents a deadlock-free order of invoking the P operations by the processes?
(A) X: P(a)P(b)P(c) Y: P(b)P(c)P(d) Z: P(c)P(d)P(a)
(B) X: P(b)P(a)P(c) Y: P(b)P(c)P(d) Z: P(a)P(c)P(d)
(C) X: P(b)P(a)P(c) Y: P(c)P(b)P(d) Z: P(a)P(c)P(d)
(D) X: P(a)P(b)P(c) Y: P(c)P(b)P(d) Z: P(c)P(d)P(a

Banasthali Vidyapeeth University Previous Year Papers:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8om9VCyVjKzdE5HT3Q5bVZ0dnc/view

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in