2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st December 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth Online Form

Hii sir, I wanted to get Admitted into the Vanasthali Vidhya peeth please tell me the procedure to get the Admission form through online ?
1st December 2015, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth Online Form

As you asking for the Admission form of the Banasthali Vidyapeeth let me tell you that As per my knowledge the it is the Mid of the session so the Application form for Admission is not available yet .

Here I am giving you the details of the Admissions that may be useful for you . the details are given below :

Aptitude tests :

For Admission there is an Aptitude test here I am giving you the this year Aptitude test dates :

Course Aptitude Test Date

B.Tech. (CSE/EC/EI/EE/IT/BT/CE)/B.Pharm. May 30, 2015
M.Sc. (Biotechnology) May 30, 2015
M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology) May 31, 2015
M.B.A. May 30, 2015
B. Des. May 30, 2015
B.Ed. May 31, 2015
M.A. in Textile Designing June, 2015
M.Tech. (CS/VLSI/IT) May 30, 2015
M.Phil (English Language Teaching)/M.Phil (Music)/M.Phil (Drawing & Painting) June, 2015
M.A. (English)/M.A. (Music)/M.A. (Drawing & Painting) June, 2015

FEE STRUCTURE

Higher Education
Group (A) Regular Fee
MBA, MCA, PGDCA, M.Tech., B.Tech., BBA, BCA, L.L.B. (Integrated) 78,000/- p.a.

Group (B)

Regular Fee
M. Sc., M.Pharm., Master in Social Work, , B.Pharm., B.Sc., B.Sc. (Aviation Science)*, Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, B.Com., B.Ed., B.P.Ed., M.Ed. 59,000/- p.a.

Group (C)
B.A., M.Phil., M.A., M.Sc. (Home Science), B.Sc.(Home Science) 40,000/- p.a.

Other Fees :
Particulars Fee
Mess Charges (For 10 Months) 19,500.00
Electricity & Water (For 10 Months) 5,500.00
Room Rent (For 10 Months) 3,500.00
Campus Fee (Annual) 11,000.00

Some other important information :

Admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith is open to women only.
Admission is open to all women irrespective of their race, religion, caste, color or domicile.

A student admitted to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to compulsorily join a hostel of the Vidyapith unless the student is a ward of some worker of the Vidyapith and stays with the worker in the campus, or the student belongs to a neighboring village community within a radius of 25 kms.
Every student seeking admission to the Banasthali Vidyapith has to submit an application on the prescribed form and pay the requisite application fee by the prescribed date.

For further queries you may contact to the Vanasthali vidhya peeth the contact details are given below :

Contact details :

Banasthali Vidyapith,
Banasthali Vidyapith, Sharda Mandir, Banasthali, Tonk District, Jai Jawan Colony, Milap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 304022
Contact no:01438 228 383

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in