2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th August 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth Noida

I am living in Noida and planning to take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth searching for details about this university. Will you provide me details is there any study center of Banasthali Vidyapeeth located in Noida also provide me List of UG courses offered along with eligibility?
11th August 2018, 10:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth Noida

Banasthali Vidyapith aims at the synthesis of spiritual values and scientific achievements of both the East and the West.

Any center of Banasthali Vidyapeeth is not located in Noida below I am providing you the address and contacts of university:

Banasthali Vidyapith,
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
Rajasthan 304022

List of ug courses offered along with eligibility:

Minimum Eligibility

B.A. : Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with Arts/Science /Home-science.

B.Sc. (Mathematics Group) : 60% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with Mathematics.

B.Sc. (Life Sciences) : 55% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with science Biology.

B.Sc. (Home Sc.) : Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 50% marks.

B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce): Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto in any stream.

BCA : 60% aggregate in Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto.

BBA : Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of Banasthali or an examination recognized by Banasthali Vidyapith as equivalent thereto.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in