2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th April 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth College

I completed my 12th and planning to take admission in Banasthali Vidyapith for doing UG degree searching for admission details. Will you provide Banasthali University Admission Schedule so that I plan for admission also tell UG admission details like percent to apply?
24th April 2018, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Banasthali Vidyapeeth College

Banasthali Vidyapith is a women's university in the Tonk district in Indian state of Rajasthan.

It is a deemed university offering programs at school, undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate level. The university is fully residential.

Banasthali University Admission Schedule 2018

Event Starting Date

Last date for submission of Application form April 30, 2018
Last date for submission of Application form (late fee) May 16, 2018
Aptitude test for B.Tech, B.Pharm, LL.M, M.Sc (Biotechnology), MBA, B.Design, June 2, 2018
Aptitude test for B.Ed. June 3, 2018

UG admission details:

The admission to UG courses is done on the basis of merit except for B.Ed., B.Tech and B.Design. For such courses, candidates are required to appear for an Aptitude test.

Admission to all three years undergraduate degree programs of Banasthali University is based on merit of Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
For all the UG courses except B.Ed, the minimum required percentage for SC/ST students is 40% in the Senior Secondary Certificate examination.
In case of B.Ed, the minimum required aggregate is 45% in the qualifying examination.
The eligibility for Foreign/NRI/NRI sponsored candidates for all UG courses is 40% marks in the qualifying examination.

Banasthali Vidyapith,
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
Rajasthan - 304022

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in