2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd June 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Banaras Hindu University Speech Gandhi Analysis

Can I get famous speeches of Gandhi from the Central Library of Banaras Hindu University? Give me phone number of Librarian to confirm the information that can I required things get from there. Please tell me about charges for famous speeches of Gandhi. How I can analysis all speeches got from Banaras Hindu University?
Similar Threads
Thread
ASC Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University and IIT
Banaras Hindu University Map
BHU Banaras Hindu University
Institute of Technology Banaras Hindu University Banaras
Banaras Hindu University cut off
Banaras Hindu University Banaras
Banaras Hindu University UP
Banaras Hindu University BA
Banaras Hindu University RAC
How is Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University For B.Ed
Banaras Hindu University For Law
Banaras Hindu University MD MS
B.Ed in Banaras Hindu University
Banaras Hindu University NET
Banaras Hindu University IMS BHU
Banaras Hindu University MDS
Mahatma Gandhi Banaras Hindu University Speech
Banaras Hindu University UET
13th August 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: Banaras Hindu University Speech Gandhi Analysis

Hii sir, I Wants to get Speech of Gandhiji in Banaras Hindu University Will you Please Provide It ?
13th August 2018, 01:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Banaras Hindu University Speech Gandhi Analysis

Pandit Malaviya had invited Gandhiji to speak on the occasion of the opening of the Banaras Hindu University. Lord Hardinge,

IN Gandhiji Words

I wish to tender my humble apology for the long delay that took place before I was able to reach this place. And you will readily accept the apology when I tell you that I am not responsible for the delay nor is any human agency responsible for it. The fact is that I am like animal on show, and my keepers in their overkindness always manage to neglect a necessary chapter in this life, and, that is, pure accident. In this case, they did not provide for the series of accidents that happened to us-to me, keepers, and my carriers. Hence this delay.

Friends, under the influence of the matchless eloquence of Mrs. Besant who has just sat down, pray, do not believe that our University has become a finished product, and that all the young men who are to come to the University, that has yet to rise and come into existence, have also come and returned from it finished citizens of a great empire. Do not go away with any such impression, and if you, the student world to which my remarks are supposed to be addressed this evening, consider for one moment that the spiritual life, for which this country is noted and for which this country has no rival, can be transmitted through the lip, pray, believe me, you are wrong. You will never be able merely through the lip, to give the message that India, I hope, will one day deliver to the world. I myself have been fed up with speeches and lectures. I except the lectures that have been delivered here during the last two days from this category, because they are necessary. But I do venture to suggest to you that we have now reached almost the end of our resources in speech-making; it is not enough that our ears are feasted, that our eyes are feasted, but it is necessary that our hearts have got to be touched and that out hands and feet have got to be moved.

Speech of Gandhiji in Banaras Hindu University
gandhi-manibhavan.org/gandhicomesalive/speech2.htm

Contact Details

Banaras Hindu University
Address: Ajagara, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in