2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2013, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Banaras Hindu University Recruitment

Here I am giving you information about Banaras Hindu University IT Director Recruitment:

Applimtions / Nominations are invited from eminent persons for appointment to the post of Director, Indian Institute of Technology (Sanaras Hindu University), Varanasi (IIT(BHLO), Vamnasi).

The Director of an 11T, being the academic as well as administmtive head, is expted to ham proven administrative, teaching and research background (including signefint experience in research guidance at the Ph.D. level) with the leadership qualities to head this Institute of National importance.

The candidate/prson should be a Ph.D., with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with an outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 yean experience as a Professor in a reputed Educational Institute (relaxable in case of an outstanding candidate).

Applicant should preferably be not more than 60 years of age. The post carries fixed pay of Rs. 80,000/- (revised) per month with usual allowances.

2. llTs are autonomous institutions fully funded by the Ministry of tiurnan Resource Development, Gamrnrnent of India.

The Djrector will be appointed after obtaining the approval of the Competent Authority based on the i.e. commendations made by the Search- cum-Selection Committee.

Then Search-cum-Selection Committee will consider applications received in response to this advertisement, as well as nominations received from eminent persons.

The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of five years, or till the attainment of 70 years, whichever is earlier, as per usual terms and conditions.

Rest of information is given in attached pdf file. You are free to download it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHU IT Director Recruitment Notice.pdf (1.05 MB, 43 views)
6th May 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Banaras Hindu University Recruitment

I want to apply for the faculty position Recruitment at the Banaras Hindu University Can you please forward me link of online application to apply for the Banaras Hindu University faculty position Recruitment? Please revert me as soon as possible.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in