2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Jobs (https://management.ind.in/forum/jobs/)
-   -   BAMU Pet Hall Ticket (https://management.ind.in/forum/bamu-pet-hall-ticket-121076.html)

Unregistered 17th April 2015 04:17 PM

BAMU Pet Hall Ticket

I had applied for pre engineering test from Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad ... please tell me that by which date hall ticket will be availed to me and if it is available than from where I can get my hall ticket for PET-2015 ?????

Unregistered 26th July 2018 01:36 PM

Re: BAMU Pet Hall Ticket

Can you tell me about date for availability of Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) hall ticket for admission in PhD program in BAMU (Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University)?

pawan 26th July 2018 01:37 PM

BAMU (Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University) conducts by the Centralised Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to Post-Graduate Courses (Arts, Social Science, Commerce, Science, Fine Arts, Law, Education, Physical Education, and Management, MA, MSc, M Com, LLM) in University Campus and Sub-Campus, Osmanabad and all affiliated Colleges to it.

PET Important Dates 2018

Last Date of Online Application 3rd Week of September 2018
Last Date of Hard Copy Submission: Last Week of September 2018
Admit Card 15 Days before the Exam
Exam Oct 2018

Admit Card

Admit cards hall tickets is a mandatory document. Details such as name, roll number, seat number, centre, events and time duration of exam etc. are provided.

All candidates are informed to carry valid Original admit cards with id proof if candidates fail to bring that candidate will not be allowed to attain exams in the examination hall.

Candidates who have successfully submitted their application for registration can only download the admit cards.

Take copies of hall ticket so if in case of candidates loss, misplaced etc. in the place of original admit cards Candidates can show the print copy of hall ticket.

Details on Admit Card

Candidate Name
Date of Birth
Father Name
Roll Number
Photograph
Signature
Category
Exam Name, Date and Time
Address of the test centre allotted

BAMU Exam Pattern

One will be given approximately 2 hours to complete. Paper language will be provided in two languages first in English and second in Hindi.

One has to answer MCQ of Total 100 marks. Paper is divided into two parts Paper-I and Paper-II. Each will carry 100 marks. In both, the paper candidates will get 2 hours to complete entrance exams. 1st Paper will be of General Aptitude Test, and 2nd paper is related to the respective subject of the candidates.

The Entrance Examination will be of 100 marks, of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
The Entrance Examination will be commenced with two papers, i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II. Each will carry 100 marks.
Paper-I and Paper-II each will carry 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), to be answered on separate OMR sheet. Each paper will have 2 hours duration.
Paper-I is compulsory. Paper-I is for General Aptitude Test. The test is aimed to assess the general and research as well as their awareness.
Paper-II is related to the respective subject of the candidates.

Contact Detail:
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal,
Jaisingpura, Aurangabad,
Maharashtra 431004
Phone: 0240 240 3399

Unregistered 21st January 2021 05:23 PM

when pet 2021 hall ticket will come