2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Bamu net set

Can you tell me Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad is also a center for National Eligibility Test (NET) and State Eligibility Test (SET) exam? Provide me the contact detail and map of location of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bamu prn
Bcs bamu
Phd at BAMU
Dr BAMU Pe
BAMU Net
Dr BAMU A
Bamu mba
Bamu gr
Bamu pet 14
BAMU B.Ed CET
Bamu ias
Pet bamu
Bamu
Bamu au
Bamu asc
B.ed bamu
Ar bamu
UGC ASC Dr BAMU
Bed bamu
MA Eco From BAMU
19th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bamu net set

I want to get the details of admission in SET NET Coaching Center of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University so can you tell me?
19th July 2018, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bamu net set

Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University instituted Pre-I.A.S. Coaching Centre in the year 2009, under the scheme of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Maharashtra for providing coaching for civil services examinations

The centre will adopts an Integrated Approach to develop the thinking capabilities of the civil services aspirants that will enable them to sail through the Preliminary exam, Main exam as well as Interview.

The centre provides coaching for 50 students belonging to S.C. category only.

Admissions & Eligibility

Available seats 50 seats

Allocation of seats As per the agreement of Dr. Ambedkar Research and Training Institute, Pune (Male : 63% & Female : 33%)

Qualification Graduate with minimum 50% marks in any faculty from recognized university.

Entrance Test It will be conducted in the month of November

Nature of Examination An objective type of exam of 200 marks with negative system.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination -

The syllabus for entrance test will be on General Science, Current Events, History, Geography, Polity, Indian Economics & Mental Ability Test.

Documents for Admission -

The student has to submit following original documents a)Transfer Certificate b)Marks Memo (Three years Degree) c)Caste Certificate (Caste Validity) d)Domicile Certificate e)Income Certificate
Instructions

The student who is admitted for the said course should submit the undertaking that he will not take admission for any other academic course.

The attendance should be at least 75% for the stipend in every month.

If the student is not regular in class or disobeys the rules of the department, the Director has power to cancel the admission immediately on the next day without any instructions to the students

Contact-

Pre IAS and NET SET Examination Guidance Center
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
Aurangabad, Pincode - 431 004
Email : preias@bamu.ac.in
Office: 91-240-2403133
Office : 91-240-2403132

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in