2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th July 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: Badrinath GMVN Tourist Rest House

I need phone number of Badrinath GMVN Tourist Rest House. So tell me on which site I can find phone number and address of Badrinath GMVN Tourist Rest House?
4th July 2018, 03:08 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Badrinath GMVN Tourist Rest House

GMVN Badrinath Tourist Rest House is a budget hotel located at Badrinath in Uttarakhand.

The hotel is surrounded with the natural landscape of Nar and Narayan mountain ranges and Neelkanth Peak.

Room Types:
The Rest House offers an economic and comfortable accommodation in its well-furnished rooms and dormitory.

All rooms fitted with the basic amenities such as bathroom with hot and cold water supply, comfortable beds etc.

Facilities and Amenities:
Room Amenities:
Comfortable Beds, Room Cleansing Service, Attached Bathroom with Hot and Cold Water Supply.

Facilities:
Doctor on Call, Laundry Service, Luggage storage, Safe deposit box, Front desk, Parking Facility.

Recreational Facilities and Activities:
Sightseeing, Mountaineering, Camping, Trekking arrangements nearby.

Tariff:
Tariff starts from Rs. 600/- per night per room.

GMVN Badrinath Tourist Rest House is located opposite to Badri Vishal Temple at Badrinath in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand.

Nearby Tourist Location:
Badrinath: Badrinath Temple, Tapt Kund, Narad Kund, Panch Dharas, Brahma Kapal, Charanpaduka, Bhim Pul, Vyas Gufa, Vasundhara Fall.

Address:
GMVN Tourist Rest House
Badrinath, Chamoli District,
Uttarakhand 246422, India
Ph: +91 135 2740896

Rest House

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in