2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Baddi University Pharmacy

I have completed 12th with PCB with 68% and now want to do B. Pharmacy course from the Baddi University so please tell me in which entrance exam I have to appear for it? Am I eligible for this course, give me details about its complete eligibility required for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
About Baddi University
MBA in Baddi University
Baddi University
History Of Baddi University
Baddi University Vc
Baddi University In Himachal
Map of Baddi University
Best Baddi University
Baddi University UGC
Baddi University Phd
Baddi University MBA
Baddi University Baddi
Baddi University For MBA
MBA from Baddi University
Baddi University Himachal Pradesh Fee Structure Baddi University Syllabus
IEC University Baddi
Baddi University Site
IEC University Baddi HP
Baddi University IBM
Good course among M.Pharmacy(Pharmacology), M.Pharmacy (Pharmacy Practice), M.Sc (Cli
14th April 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Re: Baddi University Pharmacy

Can you tell me about the Programs offered by School of Pharmacy and Emerging Sciences (SPES) of Baddi University with their eligibility requirement?
14th April 2018, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Baddi University Pharmacy

The vision of School of Pharmacy and Emerging Sciences (SPES) of Baddi University is creation of world class leadership in pharmaceutical education, research & healthcare through humanism and affordable drug delivery.

Courses Offered

B. Pharmacy (Specialization in Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Chemistry)

One should have passed 10+2 (class XII) exam or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and any one of the optional subjects: (a) Biology (b) Mathematics (c) Computer science (d) Biotechnology. One, who has passed 10 + 2 (Science stream) from National Open School (NOS), New Delhi, is not eligible for admission to B. Pharm. Course vised PCI Letter No. 14-2/2007-PCI-13142 dated 27th December, 2007.

Admission is made strictly on the merit of marks obtained in the Entrance Test conducted by Baddi University of Emerging Sciences and Technology.

In case the seats remain vacant after exhausting BUEST Entrance Test merit of marks, the remaining vacant seats will be filled upon the merit of qualifying exam i.e. 10+2.

Lateral entry seats for admission to 2nd year B. Pharm course will be filled on the basis of merit of 2nd year Diploma (Pharm.)

M. Pharmacy

B. Pharm. from a recognized University with minimum 50%.

Admission is on the basis of merit as determined by the marks scored in BUEST Entrance Examination/GPAT and personal interview.

Ph. D. Pharmaceutical Sciences

M. Pharm. from a recognized University with minimum 60%.

Admission is on the basis of merit as determined by the marks scored in BUEST Entrance Exam and personal interview.

Contact Detail:
Baddi University of Emerging Sci. & Tech. Makhnumajra,
Baddi, Distt. Solan, H.P.-173205
Ph: 01795-247353
Fax: 01795-247352

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in