2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd November 2015, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Back Paper Form CSJM University

Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University was established in 1966, it is a public state university and it is administered under the state legislature of the government of Uttar Pradesh.

Here I am giving you process to apply at Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University for Back Paper……

Firstly go to the official website of Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will see “Online Back paper” option click on that option a new page will open which look like this image:

After that you will see “Procedure for On-line Submission of Back Paper Exam Application” option click on that option again a new page will open which look like this image:

As on 16-Nov-2015, Online Submission of Back Paper Exam Application has been closed…..

Address:
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
Aligarh-Kanpur Road, Indira Nagar,
Kanpur University, Kanpur,
Uttar Pradesh 208024
[MAP]Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University Uttar Pradesh 208024[/MAP]
3rd October 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: Back Paper Form CSJM University

hello sir i want to know about the date of back paper when can we fill the form for MA-2 back paper form?
6th February 2022, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I want to apply at Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University for Back Paper so would you please give me process for it?
Odd semistr back form date 15 feb 2022 date change

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in