2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

23rd August 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bachelor of Science (Health and Safety) Conferred By Curtin University of Technol

Hi buddy I want to do Bachelor of Science (Health, Safety and Environment) from Curtin University of Technology and for the same here looking for its fee info so will you plz let me know about the same ??
23rd August 2018, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bachelor of Science (Health and Safety) Conferred By Curtin University of Technol

Curtin University of Technology is an Australian public research university based in Bentley and Perth, Western Australia.

Curtin University of Technology Bachelor of Science (Health and Safety) program is designed to prepare you for employment in the expanding area of occupational health and safety. In this course you will develop the skills to create, maintain and manage a safe and healthy workplace.

As you want to do Bachelor of Science (Health, Safety and Environment) from Curtin University of Technology, so I am telling require info :

Fee
Student type Cost

Commonwealth supported
$9,190*

Admission Criteria
Curtin requires all applicants to demonstrate proficiency in English. Specific English requirements for this course are as outlined in the IELTS table below

IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)
Writing 6.0
Speaking 6.0
Reading 6.0
Listening 6.0
Overall band score 6.6

University profile:

Type Public

Established 1966

Chancellor Colin Beckett

Vice-Chancellor Deborah Terry

Academic staff 2,975 (2015)

Undergraduates 48,536 (2016)