2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2015, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BA time table Sagar University

As you want to get the Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University BA time table of semester 2 so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University BA time table of semester 2:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the top of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Examinations” and from this tab choose the tab of “Examination Schedule”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you have to choose the tab of “Time Table of UG- II, IV and VI Sem. of B.A., B.Com, B.Sc. Exam. 2015 and II Sem. ATKT Exam. 2015 of BA, BSc and B.Com.” and a PDf file will come which here I am uploading it for you and it is free to download:

Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University BA time table of semester 2

Contact Details:
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
Dr. H. S. Gour Vishwavidyalaya
Sagar,
Madhya Pradesh 470003
India

Map Location:

[MAP]Dr. Hari Singh Gour University[/MAP]
18th December 2019, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to download the time table for BA Part I Examination from the official website of Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University?
18th December 2019, 08:24 AM
Super Moderator

Dr. Hari Singh Gour University is a Central University founded on 18 July 1946, during the British Raj. In February 1983 the name was changed to that of Sir Hari Singh Gour, the University's founder, by the State Government. It offers courses at all levels such as bachelor, master, doctorate, diploma, and certificate. It also offers distance education programmes.

The process to download the time table for BA Part I Examination from the official website of Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University is as follows:

Visit the official website of Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University

Click to “Examination Schedule” under “Examinations” on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Time Table

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar University
Address: University Road, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh 470003
Phone: 075822 65228

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in