2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th September 2014, 09:35 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BA 3rd semester Solved Question paper

You need Calicut University BA 3rd semester Solved Question paper, here I am giving:

1 Who is famous in name ‘wandering prince’?
2 Mention the most famous literary fare of Jahiliya period?
3 The is collected by ……………… 4belongs to the tribe of ………….
5 Who is known as
6 what is the real name of ?
7 In which tribe belongs to?
8 is famous in the name ………..?
9 Who is the famous orator of jahiliyya period?
10 How many verses are there in the first chapter of holy Quran ?

For detailed paper here is attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Calicut Univ BA paper.pdf (215.2 KB, 147 views)
9th November 2014, 09:14 PM

Hi All

Please help!!!!
Student of calicut university and want its BA papers.
20th February 2015, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Hello friend as you want the previous year BA question papers
of Calicut university so here I am giving you process please follow this process after that you will get all papers of Calicut university….

Firstly go to the official website of Calicut university which looks like this image:

After that take your cursor “Distance education” and click on “Question bank” option after that a new page will open which look like this image:

After that on this page you will get all question papers of Calicut University.

Contact detail:
University of Calicut
Controller Of Examinations, Pariksha Bhavan,
Calicut University PO,
Malappuram (District), Kozhikode,
Kerala 673635 ‎
0494 240 7227 ‎

[MAP]University of Calicut [/MAP]
19th May 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Hey I am a student of BA course I requires sample paper of the 3rd semester of the course will you provide me the sample paper of the BA 3rd semester exam ?
19th May 2015, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you sample paper of the 3rd semester of the BA course.

Paper detail:

Paper :
BA (PROG)-ECONOMICS III PRINCIPLES OF MACRO ECONOMICS

Time : 3 hr

Marks : 75

No. of Que.: 8
BA 3rd semester sample paper

27th November 2019, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the B.A. (General) Second Year (Semester System) English (Compulsory) Syllabus of Panjab University Chandigarh on which the question paper is based?
27th November 2019, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

The B.A. (General) Second Year (Semester System) English (Compulsory) Syllabus of Panjab University Chandigarh on which the question paper is based is as follows:

B.A. (General) Second Year (Semester System) Syllabus

English (Compulsory)

SEMESTER – III
(FOR B.A. CANDIDATES ONLY)

Max. Marks : 50

Theory : 45 marks

Internal Assessment : 05 marks

Time : 03 Hours

Objective:
To teach finer nuances of language through an integrated approach
To acquire extensive knowledge of English as a language in its various textual forms and to become thoughtful, imaginative and effective communicators in a diverse and changing society
To write an effective business document (such as notice, advertisement etc.) which enable them to think analytically.
To enhance their writing skill
To acquire knowledge about various literary aspects through the text which capacitates them to enrich their literary and cultural value
To empower an average student in such a way that English learning becomes a pleasutable
endeavour

TEXT PRESCRIBED:
English for Empowerment, Eds., G Damodar, D Venkateshwarlu, M Narendra, M Sarat Babu, G M Sunderavalli, Hyderabad: Orient Blackswan, 2009.

Poetry Section:
i. Ode to Autumn
ii. The Road Not Taken
iii. Money Madness
iv. I, Too
Prose Section:
i. Mr. Know All
ii. Film Making
iii. Not Just Oranges
iv. A Talk on Advertising

TESTING SCHEME:

Section – A

1. Short answer type question from Poetry and Prose texts (in about 50-60 words).Five out of eight are to be attempted, selecting at least two each form Poetry and Prose. 10 marks
(The examiner will set eight questions, four from each Poetry and Prose. The examinder will write the name of respective poem/prose at the end of each question)

2. Long answer type questions from Poetry and Prose (in about 100-120 words). Two out of four are to be attempted, selecting one from each Poetry and Prose. 6 marks
(The examiner will set eight questions, four from each Poetry and Prose. The examinder will write the name of respective poem/prose at the end of each question)

Section – B

3. Paragraph writing (based on post-reading activities suggested in the prescribed texts)
One out of three is to attempted, 5 marks
(The examiner will set three topics for essay writing from the post reading activities suggested in the prescribed texts. While selecting this question, special care must be taken to borrow ideas from the text or suitably modify them so as to identify viable topics that the students of B.A.(compulsory)can easily handle.)

4. Note that the students of B.A. (one out of two is to be attempted) 4 marks
(The examiner will set two paragraphs based on the prescribed text for note making.The students will be asked to attempt any one of the two.)

5. Grammer:
i. Non finite verbs 5 marks
ii. Punctuation (A short paragraph) 5 marks
iii. Do as directed (based on transformation of sentences) 10 marks
(The examiner will set three different grammar excercises for every section of Q.5 based on the prescribed text in such a way that most of the activities students have done in the class are
adequately covered.)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in