2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th July 2015, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BA 1st Year Syllabus MDU Rohtak

As you are looking for the B.A. (Philosophy) first year Syllabus of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak , here I am providing same for you .

Semester-I
Paper-I: Option (i) Outlines of Indian Philosophy 100 03 Hours

(Theory=80, Internal Asst.=20)

Option (ii) Indian Epistemology and Metaphysics

Semester-II

Paper-II: Option (i) Outlines of Western Philosophy

Option (ii) Western Epistemology and Metaphysics

Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak B.A. (Philosophy) first year Syllabus

For detailed syllabus , here is the attachment
26th November 2019, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus of BA (Bachelor of Arts) English 1st Year Program offered by MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), Rohtak?
26th November 2019, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

The syllabus of BA (Bachelor of Arts) English 1st Year Program offered by MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), Rohtak is as follows:

B. A. Part I

English (Compulsory)

Semester I

Literature and Language I

Q 1 will be based on phonetic transcription given in the chapters in the text book. The students shall transcribe eight words out of the given twelve.

Q 2 will comprise very short answer type questions (using a word, a phrase or one or two sentences each) based on the chapters in the text book. The students shall answer any eight out of the given twelve items.

Q 3 will comprise inference based questions to elicit the understanding of the text by the students. The students shall answer any five out of the given eight questions based on the chapters (in about 75-100 words each).

Q 4 will be based on a comprehension passage from the text followed by four questions.

Q 5 will be based on vocabulary given in the exercises. The students shall attempt questions on vocabulary as directed. (e.g. framing sentences of their own or giving various forms of the given words- synonyms, antonyms, one word substitutes). The students shall answer any eight out of the given twelve words.

Syllabus BA English 1st Year MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), Rohtak

8th February 2021, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will you please provide the B.A. (Philosophy) first year Syllabus of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as my exams are about to come and I have to do preparation ?
Will u provide ba 1st year history syllabus

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in